Does Francis Bean have talent?

I am a fan of Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love not so much. Looking up their 16 year old daughter finds a few articles about her modeling and such but nothing about any musical talent. I don’t think I have ever heard her talk or give an interview. Does she have any musical talent; has she ever talked openly about her father?

I don’t know the answer to your question but after seeing what fame from the music industry did to her parents I doubt that a kid with any sense would want anything to do with it.

Also, just because one parent* has musical talent doesn’t mean the kid would.
*I am aware that both her parents were/are considered musicians but I meant what I said, only one parent had talent.

I thought she was Cobain’s kid, not Grohl’s?

:smiley:

Eek! Don’t even make me imagine Grohl and Love together! shudders

I was trying to be nice and give a little credit to the dead parent. The semi-living one has absolutely no talent, I have never understood her “fame”. I love that episode of Family Guy that shows a clip if Kurt Cobain had lived, someone walks up and says “Kurt, I love your latest album!” and Kurt says “Thanks, have you met my wife, Courtney Love?” And the guy responds, “Who?”. And Love just sighs sadly. I laugh every time I see it.