Don't forget to spring forward tonight.

Don’t forget to set your clocks forward an hour tonight. Well technically, at 2 a.m.

And next week is spring! :slight_smile:

No, no, no! It’s fall forward, spring back!

Because spring is back!

Right? Amiright?

[sub]I’ll just see what time the internet says it is tomorrow[/sub]

I refuse to play this silly game. I’ve disabled the DST settings on all my clocks, and will not set them forward.

I’m setting my clocks 23 hours back.

Hey, if you’re in Australia, it would still be Friday. Could you place some bets for me?

I’m in a walking boot. I’m going to hobble forward, at best.

Being at a latitude below the Tropic of Cancer it is not that much of an improvement for us to use DST, so we stay comfortably on our UTC-4 time datum year-round. But it means that from now to november we’ll get the benefit of having matched hours with the East Coast which means I can catch Colbert or Kimmel at a reasonable time for someone working the next morning, and I know I can call offices in NY, MIA or DC as soon as I show up at mine.

Growing up in Indiana, I never had to worry about Daylight Saving Time; it took me a couple years to get used to when I moved to Virginia.

Unless you’re in Arizona where men are men, clocks are unmolested and next week will likely be more like summer.

But only if you’re in certain countries. Other do it on different dates. Or don’t do it at all.

I assume you have no need to interact with the outside world? Or did you move somewhere like Arizona?

I also hope you know how to set the timezone on your computer or phone, so you won’t get errors because your cookies are set to start one hour in the future.

Oh, don’t worry about the cookies. The oven isn’t one of those new-fangled connected “smart” devices!
Anyways, the answer to your query is in my location field.

For the most part, we don’t even have to worry about this anymore. All but one of my clocks just do it automatically, including the one that has the alarm for work.

Back in the 80’s I once showed up two hours late for work because I set my watch the wrong way.

Don’t be such a Luddite!

Me, i’ve now using Mountain Daylight Time instead of Central Standard Time, so there! Gotta move with the time.