(Old) Don't Sleep On The President's Day Sales - A Mattress MMP

Sounds Yummy!

As to ya’ll since this morning, and I hope my tablet doesn’t run out of batteries …

I’ve seen you in person; it’s not that bad.

Yaay for pubbing (which is quite different from pubing). How do you pronounce Lych Gate, or is that a typo?

Cookie hope you connected w Son & DIL this time for real.

It’s nice you’ve gotten used to her appearance. But how is she doing on getting used to seeing through those new & improved eyes?? Since I switched to different near & far scrips for my contacts in each eye and jettisoned my readers I look about 10 years younger. It’s great! Ref FCM as well, my cataracts will mature in a few years; they’ve been “2 or 3 years” in the future for about 5 years now.

Before my pancreas mutineed, Oreos were one of those things you (well me really) ate a whole row of as a single-serving snack. They are 'Murrican perfection as cookies go.

You seem to have a severe ferret shortage. Another 60 more ferrets and it’d be decent out. Plus that many ferrets make for a very exciting gaggle underfoot at home.

I stopped at a store on the way home that shares a lot with a Texas Roadhouse. The parking lot seemed unusually busy at 7pm on a Sunday. I drove by the entrance and no shit 50 people were standing around outside waiting to get in, and probably half the hundred cars in the lot had people fiddling with their phones while waiting for something. Presumably the ping saying their table was ready. Sheesh!! I don’t think of Sun night as a killer dining event.

What a friggin gold-mine!! I may need to get one.

Life is very different for people who have access to a professional-scale deep fryer. I’d never own a home fryer; too dangerous. You lucky folks are fully equipped to try deep-fried anything; even deep-fried ASFs.

Hooray for eggs for you, and egg leftovers/ cast-offs for the ratties large & small. !!

As to me …
About out of tablet charge; I’ll pick up tomorrow at dawn before I lose this post like I did 2 days ago …

Cheers all!!!1!!1!