Doper NSFW Picture Thread

How did you um, stand at attention? Was there a fluffer? Pron? Thinking about your girlfriend/boyfriend?

It’s actually a cool pic.

Note to all:

When you are posting, please pay attention to the check boxes below the text window.
The first indicates whether you want your sig to appear.
The second indicates whether you want to automatically parse links in your text. The SDMB default is ON and you probably need to remember to click it OFF before you post.

Oh boy, that’s a big staff.

And an erect penis.

I’m also going to go inside for a small in-the-know minority here and say that this is the second time I have seen a member post pictures of his penis before.

Aaaaand, WhyNot, if you don’t want to post pics yourself, okay, fine, I’ll pout somewhere else. But how about if you have of that skinny chick in the woods who you got a pic of from behind. Gladly appreciated.

:smiley:

• Your resident troublemaker

Bravo! An appropraite first post into new realms! People, don’t you see?

He’s showing us the way!

Doc, I am absolutely delighted. About everything. But especially about the fact that you were the trailblazer, here. It doesn’t matter who had the idea first - you got the ball rolling. No pun intended.

I don’t have anything current, and the ones I do have aren’t… er… well, they’re NSFW, but they were intended strictly for my husband’s titillation. They’d be too crass to post here.

Can I post nude pics of my ex-gf? Out of spite?

[/kidding!]

I must begin the chorus that heartily requests a new one.

Im so glad someone has been brave enough to post a pic! If I had the courage (and the body!) Id be right there too! Is anyone else going to be brave?

She’s beautiful, isn’t she? But sorry, I have no nudes of her. (Only delicious memories!)

Oh,what the hell.

http:/ /s143.photobucket.com/albums/r130/flaminghippie/?action=view&current=woodnympho.jpg

It’s…I believe you call it “a tasteful nude” (only very vaguely NSFW). Probably only of interest to long-hair fetishists.

Hell, if WhyNot’s picture counts then I suppose I can post this one of mine since you can’t really see anything except my massive breasts and JustAnotherGeek’s face (check out the Doper Confessions thread if you want to know the story behind it!)

http:/ /i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq111/lesschatmorehat/DSC00048.jpg

That’s the spirit! We don’t all have to be show-it-alls, right? :smiley:

Bravo, girls! Leaving a little to the imganation is just fine. Works for me, anyway.

Something tells me this topic is eventually going to have one of the (if not the, period) highest thread view count to post count ratios around.

I’m at work. I have a pretty good reason to not look.

And added subscriptions without posting…

You, mister! YOU cannot run through this thread clothed! The Dope hasn’t changed that much since you’ve been away! :dubious:

(But later, if you insist.)

DocCathode, that was a cool pic. Not the kind of nude I was expecting, definitely.

Must one’s face be showing in these? I can promise that the pics I have really are of me, but I can’t prove it.

Telperien, your face isn’t really what people in this thread are looking for so I dont think you’d have any complaints. :slight_smile:

I just wouldn’t want someone to think that I was trying to pass off someone else’s pictures as mine is all. Not that I’m even sold on doing it, anyway. Showing them to one person at a time is one thing; showing them to a bunch of people at once is another.

And by the way, I am envious of your astounding cleavage.

And with this post, for the first time truly on the Dope, Penis ensued.