[Peter Graves]Ever been to Nantucket?[/PG]
[QUOTE=vetbridge]
Your talkin number one, right?
[/QUOTE]
I think so. Prehensile rectums are over here.
[QUOTE=danceswithcats]
The downside is when ladies hear of my 4’ principal, and 3 manuals. ![]()
[/QUOTE]
The upside is that you can play it with your feet.
[QUOTE=vetbridge]
- Tailoring clothing. If I am hung like a mule will I need to buy all new pants or can they be altered?
[/QUOTE]
No need for special pants; to quote a character in the Sten series, “I will tell you a secret. That is not fat; I merely find it necessary to coil my organ above my belt.”
Just make sure you aren’t wearing a translucent shirt, and you’re all set. And make sure you tuck that shirt in well . . .
[QUOTE=Der Trihs]
No need for special pants; to quote a character in the Sten series, “I will tell you a secret. That is not fat; I merely find it necessary to coil my organ above my belt.”
Just make sure you aren’t wearing a translucent shirt, and you’re all set. And make sure you tuck that shirt in well . . .
[/QUOTE]
Oh, and be careful that you don’t get a hard-on. You could crush yourself like a boa constrictor.
[QUOTE=matt_mcl]
I remember the one that said “Your dick so big people think it’s a third leg!”
I can’t think of anything I should hate more than to have a dick so big people thought it was a third leg.
I’d have to alter all my pants. And every time I got excited, I’d catapult.
[/QUOTE]
This is why I stopped reading Jack Chalker’s novels.
-
Not many offers of anal sex or oral sex (not a problem for me, since I’ve never cared much for either);
-
‘Doggy-style’ can be problematic (I hit bottom in most women). Me having an orgasm this way is usually not an option;
-
It’s not hard to hide in clothes, but arousal is
Overall, the pros outweigh the cons IMO.
[QUOTE=Engineer Dude]
Is that how you came up with your user name? ![]()
[/QUOTE]
Heh-heh. Nope, but good try, though. ![]()
[QUOTE=nashiitashii]
The, erm, Magnum XLs were sometimes a bit uncomfortably snug for him.
[/QUOTE]
Well, I say goddamn!
[QUOTE=nashiitashii]
As for pleated pants, would you rather see cock shadow or not have to be subjected to someone’s crotch outline when you didn’t ask for it? It’s not a matter of fashionable dress, it’s a matter of utility.
[/QUOTE]
I don’t know if this was addressed to anyone in particular, but I’ll answer anyway.
Cock shadow. DEFINITELY! All the more useful for my, uh, private moments. ![]()
Pants are the main consideration.
Having to reposition it often to keep it from getting “choked” by the elastic in the leg holes of your briefs.
Can’t believe I’m answering?
TMI Ahead. While it’s not a peg-leg, it’s larger than most.
-
Um…I’ve found that unless aroused it’s not that big a deal, but while I prefer boxers, boxer briefs are almost essential. They prevent most problems by keeping everything tucked in place.
-
I’ve had this happen… It’s seriously unpleasant. As soon as I can take a shower after this happens I do.
Honestly, depending on the design of the toilet and my posture, this either happens frequently or not at all… I’m a huge fan of well, deep bowl toilets? Shallow power ones are annoying. Sitting back and keeping your back straight can help. No slouching or leaning forward. -
I typically wear a pair of jammers (think speedo in boxer brief form) with a pair of surf shorts and there won’t be problems.
[QUOTE=Epimetheus]
…There is probably a happy medium there somewhere…
[/QUOTE]
Well, sure. The psychic with the well-hung boyfriend.
“Stay out of his pants, Carol Anne!”
[QUOTE=Elendil’s Heir]
Well, sure. The psychic with the well-hung boyfriend.
[/QUOTE]
![]()
Funny stuff.
Though my terminology is quite correct, medium refers to more than just psychics. ![]()
I just knew you were going to say that.
[QUOTE=Fuzzy Wombats]
Honestly, depending on the design of the toilet and my posture, this either happens frequently or not at all.. I’m a huge fan of well, deep bowl toilets? Shallow power ones are annoying. Sitting back and keeping your back straight can help. No slouching or leaning forward.
[/quote]
Amen to that! I hate it when the tip/head touches the bowl water. Ewwww…I don’t feel a need to shower right away because of it, but I do always wipe off the head with some toilet paper. Besides, the water in the bowl is flushed before I sit down, so while it’s not pure distilled water, it’s also not like raw sewage.
And to echo some more of the serious comments, “bottoming out” in a woman can be a problem, though so far I’ve only had one girlfriend it was a regular problem for, and the others just one position or so would cause a problem. But it does make them less likely to perform oral (of course, I have also had the unlucky happenstance of only ever dating women who are never that into oral in the first place, and that just gives them another excuse not to.) Same can be said for anal, though all but one of my GF’s were against anal on the principle that “penis in butt = bad,” and just one would have been more willing had I not been so well endowed.
But man, it sure does come in handy for measuring the depth of oceans and such! ![]()
Well, with the shower thing, it depends on if I’ve got time and location. Pretty much only when I’m home but it’s probably a reflection of a little ocd quirk. I’m also a frequently handwasher, although unrelatedly so. ![]()
[QUOTE=bouv]
And to echo some more of the serious comments, “bottoming out” in a woman can be a problem, though so far I’ve only had one girlfriend it was a regular problem for, and the others just one position or so would cause a problem.
[/QUOTE]
I’ve only found one where this wasn’t a problem. She was significantly taller than me, which may have helped. For the others it has required an adjustment of positioning and technique, as a consequence woman on top is a bit of a rarity for me.
The issue of diameter seems to be less of a problem reading the above posts, but in my experience it can be a problem if one doesn’t insure that the lady partner is aroused sufficiently. But that can be a good thing for both of us.