"Dr. Phil's" Personality Test

I just took “Dr. Phil’s” Personality Test (which, as you will see on the link, isn’t really his at all; nor is it really an accurate predictor of one’s personality). Here’s what it says about me:

Johnny, I was a 48, so at the upper end of this category. I imagine that’s where most people fall. Of course, I’m sure we’re both “fresh, lively, charming, and amusing.” That part is definitely true…

Whaddya mean, “that’s where most people fall”? I got 34:

[quote]
31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who’s extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

[quote]

This is probably the best description of me of those offered.

Is this the Dr Phil of past Oprah fame?
I don’t get his popularity???
He seems like a bit of an egotistical, constant raving, wanna-be.
Why, if Oprah loves you, you are hot and can expect undeserved fame.
Write a book about a poor african-american girl from 50+ years ago and you are a God, design a diet that Oprah can use, you are a God, have a new movie out and are prepared to go on her show, you are a God, laugh at her jokes or make her laugh, you are a God, write a self-help book that encourages people to share their deepest darkest secrets, you are a God…

WTF???

I fall right with twickster there.
I don’t particularly care for Dr. Phil either, superstar or understand his appeal, but so what. This test isn’t his.

This looks like the type of “personality test” you can find in girls’ magazines like YM and Seventeen.

If this is how credible his stuff is, why is he so freaking popular?

I took a similar personality test recently. The results were something like this:

I’m a 37, mostly what twickster posted, nearly what Johnny L.A. posted, which is pretty accurate I think.