It Really Works

Check out this Personality Quiz. It’s only 10 questions and it really works!
http://hometown.aol.com/jwhtewolfd/myhomepage/sale.html
I got a 32. I couldn’t believe it, but it described me perfectly.

Off the topic, but the Chinese Zodiac thing in Chinese restaurants says the same thing about me for my birth-year. How weird is that?

White Wolf

“Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.”

I don’t know- I got a 46… but really I’m more of the 31-40 category, truth be told. Maybe I have a deluded self image :slight_smile:

Engineerboy

I scored a 37, which seems about right to me…
But, Engineerboy, It tells us that “others see you as…” but what about how we see ourselves, or for that matter, how we really **are[b/]? These could be three entirely different concepts!

There’s 3 of me.
The me I am,
and the me I long to be.
The third of me is
the Me I let you see.
They all are very different,
you see.
(a poem, by me, from about 1989, when I was in my mass confusion stage of life… I feel better now.)

This test was a lot more interesting, to me, than most of the others I have followed the links to. (yeah, I’m a sucker… I take almost all of 'em!)

'Smeggy

The déjà just keeps on vu-ing.

PS: WhiteWolf, are you into astrology at all? Skeptics say that the descriptions are so generic that all of them could apply to anyone, but I beg to differ.

When my birth chart was mapped, with all of the aspects, (And I should clarify, I was skeptical) it was me! My husband’s was done at the same time (both courtesy of my mystic sister), and his was him, definitely. Neither could have been swapped for the other. (ftr, the “daily” horoscopes are a generic buncha bs, though.)

'Smeggy

I got a 49.

I can live with that.

“…all the prettiest girls live in Des Moines…”
–Jack Kerouac, On the Road
Chris’ Homepage: Domestic Bliss

I got a 41. See ChrisCTP’s post for the blurb. I guess it’s accurate.

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Got 56. I’m really glad I didn’t hit the next higher level!

FROM 51 TO 60 POINTS:
Your friends see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural
leader, quick to make decisions (though not always the right ones). They see you as
bold and venturesome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes a chance and
enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

Yeah, that and the kick ass drugs I supply! Fun test!

Best!
Byz

Umm. Does anyone else see a potential problem in data selection in the accurate horoscope compiled by one’s sister?

The best lack all conviction
The worst are full of passionate intensity.

48 as well. Yeah, I wish that’s how ppl see me! :wink:

1. Man, have I got people fooled!

Your Official Cat Goddess since 10/20/99.

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Most of my answers were random, none of the above not being a choice, and no choice leaving me with a 0 score by default. The choices given did not describe me at all.

The Larger test from which this one is taken is only slightly less ambiguous, even though much longer, categorizing by binary grouping in four categories. It was real popular a decade or so ago. That one was a bit wider in spectrum, of course with sixteen categories possible. I forget the name of the test.
<p align=“center”>Tris</p>

I scored a 42

I got a 43, but I think the 31 to 40 range describes me a little better.

For excample, I know that I’m not “always interesting” or the center of attention.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I got a 50. Chris’ post has the blurb.

So, guys, is this how you see me? :slight_smile:

Did anyone at all notice that is whitewolfs’ homepage & thus his own test?

Maybe we should make our own personality tests?

handy personality test:

1. Would you rather be right or happy?

If you answer ‘happy’ you get one point.
If you answer ‘right’ you get one point.

I got one point.

I got a 44, which doesn’t describe me at all.

The problem with many of these questions is that I don’t act the same in all situations, making it difficult to choose answer.

If I’m talking to someone I know well, I’m very outgoing.

If I’m talking to a stranger … well I’m probably not talking at all. If you don’t know me, I’m the shyest person you’ve ever seen. I mumble, make no eye contact, and try to end the conversation as quickly and painlessly as possible. Not because I don’t want to talk to the person, but because of a paralyzing fear of embarassment that I suppose only shy people can understand.

puffington: I’m with ya, mon. I’m that quiet guy that everyone assumes is a serial killer, but once you get to know me, I won’t shut up.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

I got 36 - and I’d say the description is right-on

Puffington wrote

I agree; I looked at the list of questions and found it impossible to respond.

So, did you concoct the test yourself, White Wolf?

If so, how and why?

No, I’m not into astrology. The Chinese restaurant we go to has these placemats with all the zodiac stuff on it.

The score I got describes me right. I definately don’t fit any of the other ones.

P.S. I didn’t make up the test. A friend e-mailed it to me and didn’t send a link so I C&P’ed it to a page.