Drunken adventures

Drinking is fun (until your body gets rid of the booze). You do stupid things. Tell us what you did while drunk!

I once was with a few friends: A fat one, a blind one and an underweight tall guy… and me. We went out for some drinking. Stopped at a gas station, bought beer, vodka, wine and went on to find a place to drink. We ended up going to a playground, sat on the top of a slide (it had a nice plattform) and began to drink. We soon ran out of booze. I decided to be the hero and went down the slide to buy some more. There was only… one problem. The slide was designed for children. I got stuck.
After some wiggling I managed to go buy more stuff. I got back, climbed to the top of our fort and decided that I had to take a leak. I stood up, unzipped and proceeded to pee on the playground’s sand. My blind friend really liked the Idea. As he is blind, it would not be safe for him to stand up on a high ledge and pee. So, he did this laying on his side.
No, nobody saw each other’s genitalia. Each one of us ended up drinking 1 whole bottle of cheap wine, 5-6 bottles of beer and a few shot of vodka. May not sound a lot but I am also a tad underweight. I had a plane to catch two hours after this adventure. Needless to say that I did not want to eat the complimentary peanuts.

Sounds fun. Drinking camaraderie is something the teetotaler is really missing out on.

I clean the bathrooms once a week after a few belts. Do more cleaning besides; do dishes. Cook dinner and give a massage while watching TV. That’s about it. Nothing that involves driving, that’s for sure. It’s safer staying in.

Sorry I don’t have any wild & crazy stories to share. I’m just a housewife.

I was told that I told a VP that he was a fucking tool. I do not recall that, but in my defense, he was a fucking tool.

Woke up in hospital at about 3 in the morning, where apparently I had been taken. Got taken back to the hotel, slept until seven, gave the presentation I was going to give at eight. Unfortunately I had to give it alone because my colleague who was supposed to do it with me had had too much to drink.

I have not, in aggregate, drunken as much since that night as I did that night.

You bought vodka in a gas station??

There are gas stations here in Michigan that also sell a full array of beer, wine and liquor. Although I don’t think I’ve ever purchased gas and alcohol at the same time.

I’ve done quite a few [del]adventurous [/del] stupid things while drunk, including diving into the ocean at Rick’s cafe (more than once), driving (when I was much, much younger) and other shenanigans. I can’t think of a single thing that I did while drunk that I’m proud of or wish to relive, however.

I was aware of some that sold beer and packaged wine but i didnt know hard liquor was sold in gas stations.

Arizona has drive through liquor stores. Or they did a couple of years ago, I don’t know if the laws have changed.

Yup…I can think of two gas stations around here (US23 and Thompson Rd being one) that sell a full selection of booze, including liquor. I always thought that, like drive-through liquor stores, was a bit odd.

I once shot a man just for snoring.

A friend moved into a new flat - she invited me to come and stay for the weekend. We got ratarsed and she was unable to locate her flat. We huddled sobbing in a doorway until first light when she realized we were in the doorway of the shop directly opposite her new abode. :smack:

London … winter … pissing with rain.

I rememeber leaving a bar with a girl, I was pulled over right before the freeway onramp and then let go byt the cop. The last thing I rememeber is going up the onramp. I woke up the next morning with my t-shirt and sox on and that was it, I was sleeping on someones lawn. I was in a city about 35 miles from home the opposite direction from the on ramp I went up.

I took some clothes off of a close line and took a cab back home, filed a stolen car report. Next day I went back to the same bar I left and all my clothes and wallet were neatly folded and in a box, nothing missing. My car was found not too far past where I enetered the freeway. I never did figure out what happened.

There was the time I got drunk and woke up married and the time I joined the communist party, and the time ran headlong into a door frame and got a hemotoma, but other than that I’m a pretty boring drunk. Life’s been good to me so far.

The stupidest thing I did while drunk - I’m talking extremely sophomoric here - was to call information in Australia and try to get Mel Gibson’s home phone number. The operator must have been having a slow night because she talked back and forth with me for about five minutes.

I can’t remember the particulars of the conversation, but I’m sure I was expressing some very cohesive and logical reasons why she should give me the number (between the gales of drunken laughter coming from me and my friends).

One of the delights of visiting California with my fiancee was her N. Texas reaction to seeing a drugstore sell Glenlivet right on the sales floor, next to the Halloween decorations. Pretty sure gas stations could sell liquor too.

There used to be a gas station in the South Bay Area that sold wines like Kistler and Yquem out of a small wine fridge. Nice guy too. He’d buy a 3 or 6 pack of something for his collection and sell a few bottles to defray the cost. The bottle I bought from him was excellent, as I remember.

As to drunken stupidity, there’s the usual drunken dialing, and thinking I’m funnier than I actually am. Nothing crazier than that; I’m kinda’ boring, really.