Ed_Zotti appears to be back on the staff

My gripe isn’t that Ed’s back. I like Ed and I always have. I posted his article a year ago in the hopes that folks would read it and maybe gain some insight but also to boost his clicks to help him out. I miss the Chicago flavor that he and Cecil sprinkled on the boards when they were active. Granted that flavor was mostly an odor and it smelled like washed up alewives, L platforms and, of all things, chocolate from the Blommer factory. But it was a local flavor that I enjoyed and wish was around more.

It’s the silence that I don’t care for. “We are pleased and privileged to announce that Ed Zotti has stepped up and in to resume duties as administrator while we get things sorted out.” That would do it. It’s a notification of an important change at the top which would be directed at the, realistically, not too many folks regularly posting and creating content.

That said, I regret the tone I took yesterday evening and I apologize to anyone that was offended or otherwise hurt. We all miss TubaDiva and I know that the staff and others are doing the best they can given the circumstances. My accusatory replies last night were not helpful and I’m sorry for that.