English Rugby can suck my Cock

What we all knew, all along, is finally proven. Englands rugby team suck.

Lineout ? Haaaaahahahaha
Scum ? Mehh
Rucking ? Don’t think so
Maul ? not that much
Ball handling ? Baaaawahahahaaaaaaa
Try scoring ? One soft one - against a brilliant one.

Yep, but when you sober up, we’ll still be World Fucking Champions.
Have a drink, tiger, only 3 ½ years more to go ‘til you get the next shot.

Look here you muck savage. I supported your team with great vigour on Saturday, and was delighted Ireland won. I would hope that such sportsmanship would extend both ways. A jolly brave performance indeed, taking advantage of England’s litany of errors. But had there been that one Golden Boot playing, you’d have all gone off crying. O’Gara can’t kick for shit.

:wink:

This again eh? seems like the last 2 days rugby rugby rugby!
what we get beat once and now we’re the worst team on the face of the planet? Good pitting!
not that i’m bothered either way, but 6 nations aint no World Cup now is it?

I assume I’m getting whooshed. If not, we can take it man-for-man and discuss it by the numbers - straight through: 1 to 15…

I ain’t no geek and therefore couldn’t match your man-on-man comparison, but check out Ronan’s kicking “prowess” against Wales a fortnight ago. Luckily it didn’t matter, given the absurd number of tries…

BTW what am I doing? I support Ireland.

You’re not “getting” anything, however you have ‘got’ small nation-itis.

It’s very sweet, really.

Achilles? In the spirit of the great “Master of Quick Wit and Repartee” joke: Fuck off, you Irish cunt.

More generally, it’s a measure of the all-round excellence and general superiority of English rugby that when, for once in a while, we do deign to tread on the banana skin for you, that you find it necessary to crow so much. We played like a crock of shite - but we came yea close to scoring three more tries, and at the end of the day, the team that is slated for relying too much on penalty goals lost… by kicking fewer penalty goals. Which is much the way the rest of the Home Nations like it, really. Any way England win isn’t good enough for them; any way England lose will do just fine.

One of these days a Celtic nation is going to beat us despite us playing out of our skins - the way Wales used to in the Seventies - but it ain’t happened in the last ten years, and last Saturday was no exception.

Or, to express it more succinctly: Fuck off, you Irish cunt.

As an aside - get past the World Cup quarters much, Ireland?

and to add, 2 words:

Bill Beaumont!

Even a shit-for-brains like you would have to admit that diving in the grass that’s outside the field of play is not really coming “close to scoring”. Nor is Titwank Cohens bullshit-a-rama on the line. What the fuck ? You’re tackled - you release the ball.

Oh wait I forgot the best bit - Jason Robinson in the centre - AAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahaaaa. Clive “I’ve had a stroke” Woodward needs his fucking head checked after that.

Oh wait - there’s more. Steve Thompson - AAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahaaaa.
And Borthwick - AAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahaaaa
And Richard Hill - AAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahaaaa
And Balshaw…
And Greenwood…

Sweet Jesus, the list just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on…

Let’s cut to the chase and admit that last saturday Dallaglio was the only player worth any 6 Nations shirt…

Talking of tries (and there were some fucking good ones in the Ireland-Wales match) I was vastly amused to see that Wales’s only try-scorer was Tom Shanklin. Eh, good Welsh name there, huh? :smiley:

Tut, tut, you so “arrogant” English . . . .
Call me Russell Grant, but I don’t think this thread is long for this world . . .

Achilles, two video-ref decisions that (correctly) went against us, plus a lucky bounce that carried the ball dead even as the commentators were screaming “Try!”, count as mighty close in my book and pretty much everyone’s book if you aren’t more jingoistic than Jingoistic Seamus’O’Jingo, the Cork County Jingo Champion, God love him.

Oh, and when I need you to explain the laws of Rugby Union to me, you will know, because I will say “Achilles, would you kindly explain the laws of Rugby Union to me?”. Why, I even [shameless tugging on the coat-tails of fame] went to school with Tony Spreadbury, no less. I remember when he was a boy soprano, and not a bad one at that. He was generally considered amiable but not over-bright - ideal Rugby ref material, really. [/stotc-tof]

Achilles,

Fuck right off and stop embarassing your compatriots. England were rubbish and Ireland were good enough to exploit that for a change. Nonetheless, this was our usual once-a-decade win at Twickenham and no more than that. England were bound to have a world cup hangover but when you’re world cup champions, a loss in the six nations isn’t exactly catastrophic. I have no love for English rugby but I don’t fool myself into believing that they suddenly become a bad team because of a single loss.

Woodward made some awful decisions, both in selecting the team and in the changes he made in the second half but that doesn’t make him a bad coach. There’s bound to be some experimenting before they settle on their next team of serial six nations winners.

Just enjoy the win and don’t take it as a licence to behave like a twat. remember you’ll have to cheer for England in Paris if you want us to win the fucking thing.

manwithaplan if you could manage to take that english cock out of your mouth long enough to actually watch the game,you’d see that the changes that Woodward made in the second half were the good decisions. No wait, he should have left Thompson on the pitch… :rolleyes:

And Malacandra What the fuck are you talking about ? Tony Spreadbury ?? Shut up !!

manwithaplan, we could have done with you on Saturday, as we appeared to have taken the field without one. :smack:

Interestingly, an England win over France could hand you the Nations or see you finish third, depending how the points difference works out. At least it gives the Championship a bit of a lift. Heck, for a while on Sunday I thought Wales were going to throw it wide open - and they weren’t that far from doing it. Disallow France’s forward-pass try and Wales could have slotted a penalty at the finish instead of asking their beaten pack to scrum it.

I’m just sad to see a usually gentlemanly sporting discourse dragged down to the gutter level of football.
Meanwhile, manwithaplan, unmouth my cock!

Achilles, TS is a World-Cup standard referee, is what I’m talking about.

Now try to lose this oral fixation, dear heart. Are you repressing something?

Well just because a Irish fuckwit is being what he does best there’s not need for you to join the club.

Slag the man not the poor little rugby nation ya English cunt ya :wink:

Regan for Thompson was a no-brainer - I’m talking about the other changes. There was no leadership on the pitch - why bring on the wet behind the ears Chris Jones instead on Neil Back? Why not put Robinson at full back when Balshaw came off?

You seem a strange obsession with fellatio - it must be the lure of the exotic.