Enterprise: The Crossing (spoilers)

But, viva, even if we saw Phlox in Decon and determined that yes, he looks to have a normally located nutsack, how would we know it isn’t some OTHER kind of nutsack? Like, it could be a hepatic nutsack, or a cardiac nutsack…Or even his brain down there (which would make him not so different from humans, then)!

Ew. I have to go wash my brain out with soap, now. I’ve spent far too long thinking about Phlox’ reproductive equipment.

Well, do we know for a fact what exactly Phlox’s face ridges are for? Didn’t he and his wife have some gesture of intimacy where they put their faces really close together? Perhaps that big smile of his is the Denobulan equivalent of a boner.

WTF?

No, no, not THAT kind of hepatic.

This kind.

Mine is the size of a Buick.

I used to know a girl named Hepatocytes. She was Greek.

spoilers for upcoming episode with a tonechanging ramification for the series.
http://www.trektoday.com/news/030403_02.shtml

Thanks, Tars.

Tellerites!

T’Pol is infected with an alien pathogen that unleashes her primal Vulcan urges."

AKA Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Panda Baked Beans and Panda.

Phlox and T’Pol and decon?

Both in there at once?? Phlox and T’Pol and decon and panda.
Spam, eggs, tomah-toes and spam. Spam, eggs, sausage, spam and panda. Spam, spam, spam, Phlox, Porthos, spam, spam, eggs and bacon, T’Pol and spam. Pecans, pineapple, cheese, Porthos, decon and spam.

I need to be defragged.

You need to be formatted, Dude. 32 Bit.

No, not necessarily. Phlox typically stands outside the window and leers voyeuristically at the helpless… uh, I mean, supervises the operation like the professional he is.

Okay, I give up. I’ve seen it in every one of these Enterprise threads, and I’m totally confused and I’ve just gotta know:

What is this “panda” y’all keep referring to?!

P.S. – My favorite part of this episode was when Archer was talking Phlox through the steps he had to perform to flood the area with CO[sub]2[/sub]. He reacted as though he were really being talked through something, quibbling and all!

I had a similar reaction about two months ago, Tracer. Reading our threads can be an adventure if you don’t have a handy-dandy Trek Dope Decoder Ring.

Anyway, Panda’s just shorthand for Enterprise pandering to the masses with gratuitous skin. T’Pol’s emergency flotation devices, naked Hoshi, etc.

Ah. So there are no black-and-white furred bear-like creatures involved, then. Even fictitious ones.

Sadly, I don’t think we’ve ever gotten to see the gratuitous skin OF T’pol’s emergency flotation devices, though.

Unless they make a “European” version of Enterprise, like the way there’s a European edition of Baywatch

Erm, actually… I don’t know if Panda’s actually a panda or not; I still haven’t taken the Bridge Commander’s Exam and am only a Junior Trek Dope Officer.

By the way… just wait a few years for T’Pol’s flotation devices. I’m sure they’ll turn up in a movie or magazine at some point.

They already have.

DUDE?!

Recycled Enterprise Dialogue Gripe:

Archer in “Dead Stop,” to T’Pol: “Something doesn’t smell right.”
Archer in "The Crossing, to T’Pol: “Something smells funny.”

Actually, it was Porthos’ fault. Or maybe T’Pol’s, but Archer didn’t realize it because of her Vulcan physiological differences. <this is for NCB :wink:

I like pointy things

Did I whoosh you or are you just trying to change the subject?
:smiley: