EPA investigates 'deposit of human bodily fluids on computer keyboards'

http://internalmemos.com/memos/memodetails.php?memo_id=845

Ummmm… ick.

I imagine there are a few mortified male individuals at this particular EPA office, at the moment.

I keep picturing a crew in full haz-mat gear at some guy’s work station.

The moral of the story apparently is, if you work for the EPA, visit bigjugs.com when you get home.

Good Lord, please just let it be snot.

Perhaps they’ve all been reading The Onion and were so overcome with mirth that they spewed their vanilla shakes all over the keyboard area.

Oh, and lieu,

…this would be better how?

Spooge is worse than snot. I can’t explain it, it just is.

I’ve gotten breastmilk on my keyboard before. Pumping ain’t always neat, you know.

Whew. I thought you meant just from sitting there.

Well, that can happen too. Never underestimate the power of breast milk :smiley:

You’re right. Maybe a cow-orker is pumping breast milk onto their keyboards and work areas.

Sure it’s not from someone "splort"ing their beverage while LOLing?

HEY, take that back!
Oh, wait a minute…
Carry on.:smack:

This is why I have one of those plastic keyboard-protector thingies on my keyboard.

If the aim is bad, you just wipe… er… nevermind!

Those Russkies have to stop leaving their precious bodily fluids on government computers. We’ll have to call the head of the EPA to stop this. I have no money, but I think I can shoot the lock of that Coke machine.

If I don’t get Christie Whitman on the phone, I’m gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company.

Do I look all rancid and clotted? You look at me, mobo85. Eh? Look, eh? And I drink a lot of water, you know. I’m what you might call a water man, mobo - that’s what I am. And I can swear to you, my boy, swear to you, that there’s nothing wrong with my bodily fluids. Not a thing, mobo.

[/Strangelove]

Maybe he mistakenly hit the “paste” key.