Epic Rap Battles of History!!

There’s a Youtube channel that pits various people in rap battle. I’m torn between Albert Einstein v Stephen Hawking (I’ll rip holes in you bigger than the holes in your black hole theory) or Darth Vader v Adolf Hitler (I’m the leader of the 3rd Reich, but little known fact, I’m dope with the mike).

I can’t watch that at work, but I am excited to check it out. A good rap battle is one of my favorite things.

Two days ago I lost the last of the months bandwidth and most of my sleep watching these. I regret nothing! Awesome indeed. Love the beats especially. I do think Nicepeter’s cadence is sometimes a little off, though. My favourites are Napoleon vs Napoleon and Dumbledore vs Gandalf.

What would be some more good matchups? I think Julius Caesar is famous enough and could go two ways - Against a contempary or someone completely out of left field. Also possible, the two cheesiest men in the universe - David Hasselhoff vs Mr T. I might suggest that when the next one comes out!

I love these. My favorites are Billy Mays vs. Ben Franklin (in which Billy dies halfway through and is replaced by Vince the ShamWow guy), Abe Lincoln vs. Chuck Norris (“I am Chuck fucking Norris! I’ve spread more blood and gore than forty score of your puny civil wars, bitch!”) and Justin Beiber vs. Beethoven (“I’d smack you but in Germany we don’t hit little girls!”). They just get better and better. Suess vs. Shakespeare was epic.