Eternal: Yes, all athiests..

Opinions of ultimate stupidity can be a matter of, er, opinion. Eternal was just voicing his/hers.

Not as stupid as lots of the other posts in the thread, IMO, but I fail to see what was pit-worthy about it. Unless the OP is just an excuse for proselytising atheism (note the spelling, please) in the pit?

Wow.

Can we make this thread a sticky? I think it deserves a Very Special Place on this board.

C’mon Coldie, you can do it. :smiley:

Hey, shut up!

Seems like a drive-by witnessing to me and the Mod agrees. Eternal’s post was obviously not meant in the spirit of the thread.

I rarely hear religious revelations described as “was stupid but now I’m smart”. Isn’t it usually a “blind but now I see” type thing?

Just want to thank you for making me the first person referenced in the stupid decisions references.

Damn. I wonder what oldscratch is up to these days.
Someone start up a tipping thread and see if we can draw him out…

Lord Ashtar really nailed it on the TaxGuy nailing it aspect of the thread.

And Superdude really nailed it in general.

Really. Nailed it.

I kill me.

Actually, I didn’t. Hence the scar from the gash in my scalp.

Let me see if I got this right. If I refuse Christ as my lord, then…Its like splitting my head open on a nail…and thats like…

Oh! I get it now! Accepting Christ is like going down on a dog’s asshole!

Am I close?

I scream, you scream we all eat out dog’s assholes for ICE CREAM!

At least not all atheists are too stupid to spell “atheist.”

::d&r like a bat out of hell::

So, would a dog, um, get off on analingus?

Or would they just be like WTF?

Supposition is fine - I need no actual testimonials, thankyouverymuch.

It’d probably like this.

That’s my guess.

What have I done! First the two bears thread, and now analingus!

I dunno, I only left that thread when people started talking about penile insertion…

What?

You didn’t expect a stupid things thread to go there? Or do you mean you think that that topic deserves its own thread?

hehheh, that’s some funny shit.

Yes, I did staple my forehead. Yes it was one of the more stupid things I have done. No, I still do not want to elaborate on “the incident”. Is it stupider then my slow (years) and some times painful (not that painful) realization that god probably does not exist. OOOOHHH YA.

*Benchmark: I think this is the first time I’ve actually said this out loud.

What? Not one but TWO dopers have admitted to going down on a DOG?

AAAHHHH!!!

goes to scrub brain with clorox