Eurovision in USA

No this isn’t about the Amerivision Song Contest or whatever they’re calling it. Eurovision 2022 was carried live in the U.S. on IIRC Peacock. I was unable to watch any of it. Nothing is on Peacock now, and BBC spotted my VPN.

Does anyone know if Peacock (or some other entity) will make the 2022 semis and finals available on demand in the U.S.at any time?

I was able to watch it live and also on demand. I just pulled up my app and they still have the three 2022 episodes and the three 2021 episodes on demand.

Do you have the basic free level that comes with Comcast? I have the extra level that does not have commercials. Maybe it is restricted to the higher level service. I do know that it was initially hard to find. But using the search function found them.

Comcast provides the Premium version… which provides everything on Peacock but has ads (Premium Plus has no ads).

So as long as one does not have the free version, one can watch it. I searched for it and found it as well, needing a Premium sub to watch. The 2021 and 2022 Semi and Finals.

2021? I could watch Iceland all day.

But yeah, I have the free Peacock. May have to spring for the not-free.

I upgraded for a month to watch the Olympics, then went back to free. No problem.