NBCUniversal's upcoming streaming service, Peacock.

NBCUniversal’s streaming service, Peacock, comes out next month. Are you looking forward to it? Here’s a list of what will be on it.

Personally, it doesn’t have anything that interests me.

Maybe they’ll finally stream Newsradio.

I didn’t see a single thing on the Wiki list that appealed to me. But then, between my daughter and me, we have Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney+, Roku, and AcornTV. And mid-tier cable. We’re never at a loss for something to watch.

It’s already available to some Comcast subscribers. And there’s going to be a free option, but with only some of the content available and with ads. Supposedly later, they’ll have Parks & Rec and The Office and probably other existing shows.

Doesn’t look all that impressive. I always prefer new material to something I’ve seen before and it’s very light on things.

You might prefer new stuff but lots of people love to binge old shows. Take the US version of The Office, for instance. Netflix had the streaming rights but when they were set to expire at the end of 2019, they paid $100 million to extend the rights for another year. Starting in 2021, the show will be available on Peacock.