Ever Been Hit on by a Relative?

Heh. That’s actually kind of cute.

When I was about 25 or so, I suspected my step-sister was sexually interested in me. Later my step-brother confirmed this. Sure, she is not a blood relation at all, but it’s still pretty skeevy. I grew up with her fer fugsake! Also the fact that I was not available anyway didn’t seem to bother her.

She’s not really my type, but a lot of guys would really go for her - tall, blonde, attractive - touch of Amazon. She’s also really brainy and very, very sexually liberated (d’uh), and fantastic company to hang out with. It’s a pity that now I don’t go out of my way to enjoy her company. We didn’t much like each other as children (she was a spoiled brat), but she kinda “came good” and we became close buddies from about when I was eighteen or so. I think she got the wrong idea about that. I dunno. A bit of a shame.

Would you by any chance be using a computer at, say, a high school or library, where they might have some sort of Parental Advisory lock in place preventing people from looking at boobies or typing cuss words?

Just a thought.

My 8, 6, and 3 year old nieces are totally smitten by my 11 year old son. He doesn’t even notice. My ex-gf’s niece was the same way and she’s 4 or 5 years older than my son. All the adults in the family find it amusing.
I’ve been told that there’s something about his eyelashes. Otherwise, he’s said to strongly resemble me and I never got any such attention from my cousins. Whatever. :confused:

When I was 11 I got sent to Texas to spend a month in the Summer with an uncle and his family that I’d never seen. My first cousin there was 10 and we crushed on each other something awful. Puppy love gone wild! Given the ages involved, nothing physical took place, beyond holding hands when no adults were looking.

Next time I saw her was ten years later and we were both married. Whatever the attraction had been all those years earlier, it had vanished in the interim.

My drunken uncle said some disgusting things to me in front of my mom and my aunt (his wife), who both thought it was hilarious. I wanted to kill everyone in the room, him for making me feel like that, and them for laughing and not realising that I wanted to leave.

The only one who was sufficiently outraged by this was my dad. Thanks, Dad! I needed someone to tell me that I wasn’t crazy for feeling like that.

And to think I sat on that man’s lap when I was little.

My first inclination was to say “no,” but then I thought of something…

My dad’s half-brother had about 10 kids that my parents know of before he fled the state (MA) in 1979 because they were going to arrest him for bigamy. He was only about 30 then, so who knows how many kids he has now. I suppose if my brother or I ever meet people we’d like children with, we better get DNA tests if the SOs have single moms. :smiley: I kid. Sort of.

So as far as I know, I’ve never been hit on by a relative.