Ex-Republican strategist: Republican Party conservatism was always a lie

No I’m using your standards. You have defined “sexual assault” and have said that we shouldn’t trust rape claims by people who are mentally ill.

So using your standards neither Trump nor Biden has been credibly accused of sexual assault.

Trump has certainly been credibly accused of sexual assault. Including by a then underage girl he allegedly raped at an Epstine event. And, then there’s the very article you posted which is certainly sexual assault, and by most people’s definition, rape.

Seriously, you can’t, or at least shouldn’t post evidence that utterly undercuts your argument, then stamp your feet and demand it doesn’t count because reasons.

Explain your position, because it looks to me like you ran away two weeks ago, then shoved a list of names that you hoped no one would look into in an effort to save face.

Citation needed for that claim. I’ll be waiting. Tick tock

" A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016."

Here you go.

LOL…I knew you what you were referring to and pre-debunked your claim.

What else you got?

“A 2016 lawsuit accused Trump, then a candidate for president, of raping a minor, but no evidence was put forth before the case was dropped. …We rate this Facebook post False.”

You didn’t remotely debunk it.

Seriously, you haven’t demonstrated that Biden was accused of sexual assault, except by Tara Reid, who is possibly mentally ill, and in actuality a con-artist.

You haven’t debunked that Trump was actually accused of sexual assault, including by a 13 year old at the time. In fact, you posted an article showing that a 13 year old at the time, actually and factually did indeed accuse Trump of rape.

And she’s not even close to the only one:

You have failed utterly. It’s embarrassing. The fact that you’re strutting around with your nose so bloodied is cringey.

That fact check is that “Trump was exposed” it wasn’t for that Trump was accused, which is what we’re talking about. He factually was accused.

I see we have gone from “credibly” accused to “factually” accused.

He was factually accused. I have no reason to find her not credible.

There are plenty of reasons she might have dropped the case. For instance, the most powerful person on Earth, who’s a vindictive rat bastard, that has a history of threatening people is a hard person to go to trial against.

Even if you discount her, there are 20+ others. Who actually are accusing of sexual assault / rape, as opposed to the Biden accusers who are generally accusing him of invasion of personal space, being a shoulder patting grandpa.

As Politifact says, the woman accusing Trump of raping her at 13 put forth no evidence. Therefore while she “factually” accused she did not “credibly” accuse him.

Now if someone “factually” accused Biden I think that would be considered “credibly” accused based on what we have seen with our own eyes:

I find it funny (in a “ha ha ha barf” way) how people will try to paint Biden as a molester while justifying or waving off Donald “grab 'em by the pussy” Trump’s statements and actions. It so transparently demonstrates that they do not care about sexual impropriety and molestation; they’re just trying to slander an opponent with whatever is handy.

I’d listen to accusations about Biden by a person who is equally critical of Trump - or rather, proportionately critical of Trump. Which would lead to, at worst, “Biden is the lesser of two evils”.

Both Trump and Biden are perverts. Does that help?

No one is accusing him of sexual assault, other than the aforementioned con-artist crazy person.

You said:

8 women have accused Biden of sexual assault.

So, you’re utterly wrong in your claim that he was accused of 8 sexual assaults. And you won’t admit it. Why is that?

Nope. See how I italicized “proportionately” there? It matters.

Biden has a mote. Trump has a beam.

“They both have something in their eye.”

Fortunately most people disagree with your assertion that sexual assault isn’t really sexual assault and that we should not trust rape claims from people with mental illness.

• Sexual assault refers to sexual contact without consent which includes rape, sexual abuse, attempted rape, and unwanted sexual touching.

From https://www.rochester.edu/sexualmisconduct/whatissexualassault.html

“…Sexual assault is when someone touches you in a way that is inappropriate and against your wishesSexual Assault & Rape | OXME.INFO

Any other part of the body that is touched in a sexual manner.

From https://www.swarthmore.edu/share/what-sexual-assault

Please don’t misrepresent my position. I feel like if you honestly think you’re correct you can do it without pretending I said things that I didn’t.

None of the women in question said it was sexual touching, and themselves consider it sexual assault, except for the one who is a known con-artist that is in love with Putin, and might be mentally ill.

How many of Biden’s accusers say they they consider him to have sexually assaulted them?

None of the accusers, with the exception of the lady that loves Putin, has a history of stealing from people, has changed her account several times, and might be mentally ill, say he sexually assaulted her.

They were sexually assaulted. Biden touched them in a sexual way that made them feel uncomfortable and that meets the definition. Your definition is irrelevant.

He didn’t. The question is, now that you’ve failed utterly to make your case, and everyone in this thread knows it, how are you going to proceed.