Exercise: Describe Yourself in 20 Words or Less

35 YO single who’s fiercely Canadian, partially educated, slightly shy, somewhat creative, mostly passionate, occasionally amusing guy who can’t count words. :smiley:

Built, rich, hung Sean Connery clone, 25, smart-as-Einstein Renaissance man openly married to nymphomaniac, and compulsive liar.

Oh, alright…

Six-foot-one, responsible, intelligent, ectomorphic, Canadian male network administrator, 33, loves life, learning, beauty, wife, and two sons.

Six-foot-eight, gangly, reasonably-attractive physicist who finds joy in music, dogs, and travel, lives exuberantly, loves passionately, and talks too fast.

Average college student seeks . . .

wait, wrong thread. Lemme start again.

19-year-old guy, brown/hazel, personal computer geek, former post whore and current academic competition nut.

I have five words left.

Teenage energetic, laugh-loving, semi-nymphomaniacal, girl in virginia…loves animals, rap…addicted to lip gloss and gum, all-A student. Boo-YA!

Aerospace engineer, 47, married, one daughter, 2 dogs, loves sailing, reading, chatting, chocolates, music, laughing, cooking, and getting nekkid and …
Damn, ran out of words…

45, blond, blue eyes, widow, soft heart, shy, mother of 22 year old daughter, love to hike, workout and lives by ocean.

OOOPS… Went over… sorry

Vertically challenged, busty, redheaded, married mother of two, psycho vixen bimbo b**** from hell. :smiley:

Friendly, hard-working, hard-drinking cynical conservative atheist geophysicist with a flair for forgetfulness and a bottle of Crown Royal.

Small-town newspaper editor. Think of all the old movies. It’s me.

Damn! I forgot to work in the striped boxer shorts…

fun-loving, quiet 18 year old maker of tie-dye and pottery, average looking, intelligent, and stranger than I look.

18 yr old female college student, introvert, bibliophile, slight tendency towards depression, dirty mind, odd sense of humor, loves the color blue and identifies herself with a fairy.

26, so sue me…

Annoying but loveable outgoing agnostic single female, Canadaphile, environmentalist, know-it-all ex-music teacher with a warped sense of humor.

…And shouldn’t it be “20 Words or Fewer”?

Fine, add "retentive’ somewhere in the above description.

Single Canadian bird watching,good uncle, socially and environmentally conscious,golf loving, amateur acting very funny sweet guy.

Lanky, dark-haired 27-year-old Oxford-educated career graduate student who loves cricket and donuts. Howzat!?

Perverse klutz, slutty geek, sarcastic bitch, tactfully blunt, voluptuous reader, shy exhibitionist, exotic mother, sweet jezebel, intelligent moron, drunken paradox.

Tall, fat, dumb-looking guy who drinks beer. Drives a truck, has a dog, and lives in Colorado. Nuff Said.

One two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve doo doo doo doo doo doo doo damn!