Explain this optical illusion to me please.

I won’t argue w/ ya there. My son has a book which is full of subliminal 3D pictures. It’s a real trip, to look at the picture you see a simple picture of something. But, by not focusing on the obvious image and focusing past it you can see other images in the page. They are in 3d and very strange…

Allright people…try it again and look at the small horse on the right side. There are two even smaller ponies in front of him. Their heads are located in the neck of the “obvious” small horse.

Well I must be cracked out because i am staring at the small pony and see nothing except a 5th leg :smiley:

t-keela, just so I understand you correctly. You see 5 “real” horses and then 2 more that are designs in the background, or skins or foregrounds, that look vaguely like horses, right? Your posts sorta read like you are actually finding 2 more horses in this image, and by that I mean 2 more actual animals.

If you count 5 horses and then 2 or more “horse like” representations in the image, then what you are saying makes some sense. Otherwise I think you need to up the medication - cause there ain’t no more than 5 horses in that picture :slight_smile:

<< Otherwise I think you need to up the medication >>

Surely you meant “cut back on the medication”? :slight_smile:

two of the horses are pregnant

Maybe two are pregnant.

Peace.

“There can be only five !”

there are no smaller ponies, there’s 5 horses and no more. i’m willing to pay good money if someone can successfully find the other two!!!

Seven shmeven!!

Ive negativised, embossed, flipped, inverted, enlarged, squinted, and looked at it for an hour and I cant see more than five horses.

WTF??

I only see five as well. I see what might be considered horse-shaped blobs, but they are nothing like the five obvious ones.

I think I see the a sixth, but it’s head is hidden and you can only see one of it’s feet. So I guess I see 5 and one fifth. I am thourougly frustrated.

Oh, and in regards to the human skull, I see it too, but it’s slightly deformed.

Washte, any way you could maybe share those preliminary drawings with us? This is maddening!

This reminds me of that episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation - “Chain of Command”:

“THERE ARE FIVE HORSES!!!”

Let me check my calendar. No, it’s not April 1st.

How many human faces

I see 9 obvious faces, more if I count less obvious faces.

And after a minute more observation - all 11 faces are easy to spot.

Got 11

But those darn horses! They refuse to be more than 5!

There are five horses in the foreground, then a mountain and behind the mountain there is a herd of about 200 horses.

Okay I got it!! I see four horses playing gin rummy in front a fireplace!! No wait…it’s three horses standing around a water cooler. Maybe I should take a break for a while.

The 11 faces was easy…hell I think I actually could have at least one more…but I’m in deep enough already.

psst…I wonder if they also saw those horses in the woods w/ all the faces :dubious: