Family Guy season 5 premiere 9/10 (spoilers)

Season 5’s starting.

Flu-shots are so yesterday.

the cold finger of injustice…

“Freddy Got Fingered” flashing up on Peter’s TV screen – just the timing of it. That killed me. :slight_smile:

sphincter.

The main thing is not having to sit through the war at home between american dad and family guy. Yay!

Kermit the Frog with the shotgun made me giddy.

[QUOTE=Lois]
I’m like that Texas woman who gave her son brain damage by holding him underwater! I’m just like Barbara Bush!
[/QUOTE]

Fucking A! :smiley:

Throwing Peter down on the pinball machine. Nice reference…

Looks like there’s some blockage…“hellooo…”

“What the devil is that?”
“Helllloooooo!”
Now that was good timing. damn that was a good one.

Loved the Sulu references!

What was the pinball ref?

It was way good, surrealistic almost.

And once again Meg has gone completely unmissed.

[QUOTE=parrot recipes]
Loved the Sulu references!

What was the pinball ref?
[/QUOTE]

It was in reference to The Accused.

I loved Stewie’s temper tantrum with the machine gun.

Just a sec. Gotta take a leak.

What was the “Tommy Lee pool party” ref?

Oops! Pee time.

[QUOTE=Tuckerfan]
I loved Stewie’s temper tantrum with the machine gun.

Just a sec. Gotta take a leak.

What was the “Tommy Lee pool party” ref?

Oops! Pee time.
[/QUOTE]

Tommy Lee Pool Drowning Trial

Ouch.

Wow, I missed Family Guy! Good way to start of the season!

Exactly!

Crap.

Is it going to show on [adult swim] any time in the next few weeks?

I liked the random Primus poster.

I probably would have liked it better had I not been watching it with my friend the rape survivor.