Fantastic Four Update

The Fantastic Four in Marvel Comics - Sue Storm married Reed Richards, did they have a baby? What “powers” did baby develop? Did the Human Torch marry anyone, and did they have offspring?

I have so many questions about Marvel Comics characters from the 60’s and 70’s, I was one of the few girls who collected them like mad. I loved the F.F. and the X-Men and Thor and the Avengers…Then puberty must have kicked in and I stopped following them…This is a true statement: I would be a millionaire today if my DAMN MOTHER hadn’t literally thrown out my collection , I have a mere sad handful left, mostly the earlier X-Men with Magneto and Submariner and the Inhumans.

Last I checked (about 20 years ago) Sue and Reed had a son named Franklin who had some pretty undefined psychic powers.

Ugh. Depends which “time line” you are talking about.

After checking a bunch of FAQs, this is the best I could come up with:

Franklin Richards was plucked out of this time stream at some point, grew to a teenager became known as “Psi-Lord” and had some kind of an affair with Rachel Summers, the original Phoenix.

Don’t even ask where Rachel Summers came from.

Yeah, I know. Comic books are my personal geek-button.

Back off, man. I’m a scientist.

Well, I haven’t followed in about two years, but last I remember, there was a huge guy that was tearing up the Marvel Multiverse (can’t remember his name) he was Magneto and Prof. X combined, and when he was finally defeated, by Franklin Richards, still as a kid, who apparently has the strongest psychic powers in the multiverse, some of the super heroes had disappeared. The last scene of the comic was Franklin walking away with a large, shiny, bowling ball looking thing. The missing heroes turned up in their own story lines in a second world, one that had never seen a super hero. I believe this world turned out to be Franklin’s ball, it was found how to get into the ball, and the heroes were freed. Thanks you, and good night.

–Tim

We are the children of the Eighties. We are not the first “lost generation” nor today’s lost generation; in fact, we think we know just where we stand - or are discovering it as we speak.