Fat-ass (Grossbottom) and Jeff who shit in a thread just to pick on Lib.

Wow, that’s low…even for the Pit.

Figures that the members of the SDMB would denigrate a brave Cherokee warrior like Liberal who was shown the world’s one single truth, just because the truth contradicts their communist prejudices.

Actually, I’m your ex-girlfriend.

You should remember me, I’m the only girl you ever slept with.

Who else would it be?

That users first post ever on this board is to defend Libertarian complete with detailed blab about and his personal life.

Sounds like a defence sock to me.

Well, if you aren’t Liberal, you’ve got his “wit”.

Pssst. I believe they are making fun of Lib.

Yes, I know.

Don’t feel bad just because your Anglo cock is smaller than this Cherokee warrior’s, Seven.

Dude. I’m a black woman.

This is awesome. I go away for the day and I get promoted. Who wants to be the first to date a certified Junior Mod? We can go on a vision quest and join the Cherokee nation.

PS No dudes.

PPS Is scalporf Cherokee for sock?

What? I would never even think of making fun of Libby. I mean sure, he’s a dishonest debator, childishly self-centered, and quite cowardly in his interactions, but it’s not like there’s anything wrong with any of that.

Why would you say such things about yourself Liberal?

Cheer up little buckaroo.

I know, let’s play a fun game of Andrew Jackson and Indians. I’ll be Andrew Jackson.

It’s a well known fact that you are, in fact, a Liberalalalal sock yourself.

Oh come on Liberal. You know that isn’t true.

If I was Liberal, would I not be telling you about this necrotic infection I’ve developed from an ingrown hair on the back of my knee while I sat in one of my psychiatrist’s offices while arranging a stack of magazines so that they all pointed towards Mecca?

Another Liberal sock!

DISCOVERED!

Happy clam muffin mix cake!!

This Pitting is behaving “in a bullying manner”? Really? Well, you and I will have to disagree about what is “bullying” as well as what is “Junior Modding” and I will leave it at that.

I must say that this thread has opened my eyes some to the pathological obsessiveness and irrationality that some here have regarding Lib. My god, look at the link associated with post #36 of this thread. You people just are compelled to open up threads he creates that would be of no interest to you, in order to be offended by him in them, and to then open up new threads on other boards to discuss him. My God you people have a real problem here! If you know you won’t like what he posts then you could just skip over his posts. OH wait, no, you can’t manage that since you are forced somehow to open and read *threads that he’s created *and forced to spend your time compulsively bitching about him even on a separate board!

My op was complaining narrowly: don’t post in an ongoing discussion exclusively to bitch about or to bully another poster, even if they deserve it. If Pitting for that is Junior Modding then maybe I can get a shiny badge after all. I thought that discussion could be kept on that subject. But I hadn’t appreciated the illness that many here have. Damn.

I realize this is a complete hijack, but what kind of beads are you referring to here? Japan is a major producer of glass beads, and Japan is particularly known for its seed beads. Miyuki seed beads are arguably the finest in the world. It’s impossible to make glass seed beads by hand, though. Native Americans have been doing glass bead work for hundreds of years, but these beads were obtained from European traders. It’s always been my understanding that there was no pre-contact production of glass beads at all in the Americas.

AFAIK, beads that were traditionally handmade by the Cherokee were crafted out of wood, stone, bone, and other natural materials. In more than a decade as a beader I can’t recall ever having seen natural material beads that were made in Japan. Other Asian countries yes, especially China and Indonesia, but not Japan.

Were you using “made in Japan” as shorthand for “made cheaply in East Asia” (rather ironic because Japanese beads are of excellent quality and definitely not cheap) or do you have some other information about traditional Cherokee glass beadmaking?

Lamia, I suspect Argent Towers is referring to ‘Indian Reservation’ by Paul Revere and the Raiders.

Ah, that would explain it then. I guess rock musicians don’t know much about beads. Given the age of the song, they probably did mean “made in Japan” as “cheap and from Asia”.

No. I question the information because it was merely copied from the error of a second site. I would expect someone who actually posted from a position of knowledge to either be posting corerectly from the source or verifying their information before posting it. I see no reason to use copy-and-paste efforts as a source of serious information.

Since you seem to be so wound up in a need to discredit Lib, why don’t you call both the 207 number and the 800 number and ask for the particulars of the rules?

I think that Lib’s problems are 40% self-inflicted and 58% blood lust from others, with 2% random happenstance. If you have a desperate need to prove something about Lib, then you should do more than post random hits from Google searches to make your case. If you are afraid to actually do genuine research, you might try just ignoring his posts.