Favorite Drinks

While I refuse to believe this hasn’t been covered before, when I did a (very) quick look through the past twenty days of topics I didn’t see one for the best drink in the world. And since I can’t believe every single person wouldn’t have an opinion on this…
What is the best drink or shot you have ever had?

Mine’s called an Irish Car Bomb. It’s a glass of Guiness with a shot of Irish Creme and (I think) some Jameson’s Irish Liquer.
You drop the shot into the Guiness and pound the whole thing. It tastes a lot like chocolate.

any margarita!!

We live in an age that reads to much to be wise, and thinks too much to be beautiful–Oscar Wilde

Here’s a couple handy links for ya 3sec. Cheers!

cocktails

cocktails and appetizers

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Friggin’ UBB code.

Here’s a couple handy links for ya 3sec. Cheers!

cocktails

cocktails and appetizers

Dopeler effect:

Double damn. I gotta get a drink now.
http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000957.html
http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/001597.html

Dopeler effect:

Noone’s going to believe I really like this, but (and it’s the holiday season now, almost)
voila: the snowflake. half peppermint schnapps, half gin, over crushed ice. It tastes like December.

As a joke; The Brentwood. tomato juice, vodka, and orange juice (get it-- OJ and Bloody Mary…) garnish with a Barbie head…

My drink of choice is grape Koolaid =)

I like the purple moustache it leaves.

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

The very best drink is a chocolate malt.

Your Official Cat Goddess since 10/20/99.

“I get along well with everybody.” --I.M.F.

I’ll have a sloe screw.

Orange juice and sloe gin.

I love the looks I got when ordering this !

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

Westvleteren Abt 12º

(Belgian Trappist beer, 12% alc.)

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

I’m pretty boring. Maker’s Mark on the rocks, if no one has it, Jack Daniels. The most ungodly drink I have ever seen though, happens to be a couple of friends’ favorite drink. I don’t know what it’s called, but you make it in a huge container, mixing lemonade, beer and vodka. I have only seen men enjoy this drink, I tasted it, it tastes like regurgitated lemonade.

Has to be a Long Island. No question about it.

“Let me fall out of the window with confetti in my hair…”
Tom Waits

[list][li]Mine’s a Piledriver, a drink we invented in college:[/li]
2 parts OJ
1 part Malibu (r) Coconut Rum
1 part Vodka (cheap stuff is OK, since Malibu is premium)

It basically doesn’t taste alcoholic, so it goes down smooth. It’ll knock you on your ass if you’re not careful.

[li]For a drink with a show: a Dr. Pepper[/li]
1 shot of spiced rum (can’t remember the brand)
1 mug of beer
1 lighter :slight_smile:

Light the shot of rum. (!) Depth-charge it (drop it) into the beer. Chug the combo.

The name comes from the taste; it really does taste like Dr. Pepper.

Just don’t do too many. We did a bunch of these at a bar in West Virginia. After so much booze had sloshed onto the table, I accidentally lit the table on fire trying to light my shot. (It was just an alcohol fire, so we put it out easily.)

Definitely Long Island Ice Tea or Vodka Paralyzers… altho both tend to get me in trouble :wink:

I am me… accept it or not.

Scotch whiskey, single malt, neat.

Though I am also partial to either German pilsner or Irish lager on a hot day.

The best lack all conviction
The worst are full of passionate intensity.

The perfect Kamikaze…not too tart…not too bitter served in a iced martini glass with a twist. Hard to find but damn if you do not stick with the bartender that can make a good one.

Damn I could use one now

I know that I have put you through hell, and I know that I have been one rough pecker. But from here on, you are all in my cool book.- Seth Gecko From Dusk Till Dawn

Tequila shots or anything with tequila in it. For a great after dinner drink, or to wind down the end of a long evening, coffee, Kahlua, and Bailey’s is great (no whipped cream, thank you).

Not milk! Kahlua,or banana and butterscotch schnapps mixed together.

Screwdriver, all the way…

The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.