What's Your Favorite Alcoholic Drink?

Usually when I go to the bar, I drink beer - Corona, Labatt’s Blue, Honey Brown, Killian’s, or anything from Bell’s. If I don’t drink beer, I take shots. (generally a bad idea, I’ve learned.) Once in a great while, I go for the “floofy” drinks and have a Sex on the Beach or some sort of daiquiri.

Dopers, what’s your favorite bar-drink?

-Dirty

I like microbrew beer. Especially really strong, hoppy ones like IPA. Occasionally a glass of good whiskey (bourbon or Irish, for preference), but for sipping, not shots.

I don’t go in for mixed drinks much, but Kamikazes are nice (vodka, triple sec, and lime juice).

Just a plain old margarita on the rocks for me, thanks.

A singapore sling.

Yeah, it’s a girl drink. I don’t care.

Colorado Bulldog: White Russian topped with coke

Depends on what kind of mood I’m in. If I want to have something that tastes good, I’ll go for a Berries 'n Cream. It’s a local drink, but I figured out how to make something that tastes pretty much about the same: take a shot of raspberry liqueur (cheap stuff works great), about a quarter shot of Frangelico (no substitutes!), and a quarter pint of cream. It’s pretty good (or at least I like 'em).

If, on the other hand, I’m looking to get drunk, I usually like a good tequila sunrise. A sex on the beach, a white russian, or a liquid cocaine (sorry, I know nothing about the ingredients of that one) may also end up in the mix.

Frangelico on ice.

OR

Midouri, Malibu and Pineapple juice

Ah yes, that reminds me of a shot a friend of mine makes. It’s a third 99 bananas, a third firewater, and a third malibu. Damn good, but it’ll take your breath away.

Oh, and here’s another one: pepper vodka and malibu. Good stuff.

Depends on my goal. If I’m just looking to chill for the evening, it’s all about beer, preferably something either quite dark (Guiness, Dos Equis Special Dark, etc.) or something quite light (Corona, Sol, etc.).

If I’m looking to get obliterated, malibu will do the trick. Goes down so easy, kicks your ass anyway. Malibu and OJ, Malibu and Coke, Malibu straight from the bottle. All are tasty. In that same category is Smirnoff Ice - it’s like drinking lemonade, there’s just no pain associated and that makes it way too easy to down about 12. Dangerous stuff, that.

LC

I like to drink beer once in awhile, but if I’m really looking for a nice buzz I go for the Liquid Cocaine shot. It’s 1 part Goldschlager, 1 part Yegermeister, and 1 part Peppermint Schnapps. It’s very tasty and lives up to it’s name!

Champagne - the drier the better. A champagne buzz is a happy buzz.

Guinness. Almost exclusively. Mmmmm

When I’m not drinking that, I’ll have a Newcastle Brown or a good German lager.

Manischewits Kosher Wine.

I’m not a drinker, and can’t handle anything else.

I could drink Long Island Ice Teas all day long…

Either an icy icy-cold Coors Light longneck, or a top-shelf margarita on the rocks.

If I go to a Mexican restaurant, sometimes I’ll order a frozen margarita or daquiri in a fruity flavor.

Sheri

Rolling Rock or if I’m trying to get drunk, lots of Rolling Rock or if I’m trying to get drunk super fast, lots of Rolling Rock surrounded by shots of a vodka, any vodka.
dead0man

I don’t drink much, so when I do it’s usually a pansy drink. My all-time favorite is Pepsi & Peach Schnapps, though I don’t mind a good screwdriver.

In Winter: Black Russians
In Summer: Seabreaze
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Vodka. Tons.

I keep buying Mike’s Hard Lemonade for a chaser. It tastes like Windex.

Boiler maker. Take one cold beer in a glass, order up a shot of fine whiskey, in my case Black Velvet, sip beer to drop level then pour in the entire shot. Consume with ease and gusto!