Favorite lines from Drop Dead Gorgeous...

I love this movie, it’s so hilarious, i wanna know what are some of you guys favorite lines from the movie…

“Oh Jesus, Mary, and Joseph… She’s Pregnant!!! Amber come here, mommy want’s to talk to you… AND THEN KILL YOU!!!”

“Out here we use Grape Kool-Aid for the blood of Christ.”

And the actress who says the line was Frau Farbissina in Austin Powers.

Regards,
Shodan

" I don’t eat shellfish, Mom always said “Don’t ever eat nothin’ that can carry its house around with it. Who knows the last time it’s been cleaned.” " and “His furniture is as fake as my orgasms!!!”

Paraphrased, but:

“How can you think about dropping out after your mom went flying through the air like a god-damned lawn dart?!”

Annette Atkins: I am reaching the point where I would kill someone for the nicotine under their fingernails.

Gladys Leeman: Hey hey, Miss Penthouse '98, close those legs, I could drive a boat show in there.

Candy Striper: “Hey Miss Serious Sally and Miss Sadpants, how’bout a nice cool mint to turn those frowns upside down?”

Annette Akins: “How would you like a nice cool mint if I shoved it up your ass?”

Not really a line, but Denise Richards’ “talent” has got to be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen in a movie.

" Well you know what dad? Peter’s Gay… GAY!!!"

Just seconding DANIEL. I’m a practicing Christian, but when they wheeled out the stuffed Jesus for Denise Richards’ talent performance, I laughed my ass off. One of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

Her talent scene is probably the best scene in a movie… EVER! I nearly piss myself everytime I see it. Also Molly Coddle’s post should say that Loretta says “Do you think a nice cool mint would help if I shoved your head up your ass?!”, not Annette.

Amber Atkins: My mom never hid the fact that my dad chose his career over us. What was it she always said?
Loretta: Once a carnie, always a carnie.
Amber Atkins: Mom still cries every time she sees a tilt-a-whirl or a fat lady in a tube top.

" Howard, are we on COPS? Are we on COPS? Are we on COPS?"

“Aw, Crap! Are we on COPS again?”

“NUCLEAR FUSION… Makes me… Proud to be Asian-American.”

John: Nope. No. Uh-uh. Never judged a pageant before in my life. Nope. No way. Never around young girls. Even if I was, why would I wanna be, y’know? I- I- I don’t get off on that kinda thing and that’s really why you’re askin’, right? …S- someone say somethin’?

No good lines to repeat, but I just want to chime in and say that this is THE most under-rated movie of all time. I stumbled on it on Starz a few yeasrs back and couldn’t stop watching it. It is SO funny. It is a VERY close second to Clerks as my favorite movie of all time. They sell it at BBuy on DVD for like 8 bucks too.

Great movie.

Yeah your right… I love movies that pose as documeturies…
Drop Dead Gorgeous
Migthy wind
Best in show
Their all great…

“Those goddamn shriners won’t take down the sign them lazy sons-a-bitches!”

“Her sister had a baby and it’s deaf, she’s really happy!”

“Are you two going to the parade?”
“Nah, I think i’m due or something.”

“Good things happen to good people!”

“Do you really think so?”

“Nah - ya got real lucky, so enjoy it.”

And I can never listen to “You’re Just Too Good to Be True” with a straight face again.

Regards,
Shodan

“If you could be any tree in the woods what kind would you be?”
“Dogwood?”

“Um green”

“Bonsi”

“I can be any kind of tree you want, just give me time to warm up… huh huh huh huh…”

“One with firm root, like a community like mount rose. A strong christian trunk. and long leafy branches to shade handicap kids on a hot summer day…”

" Oh great Becky, she’s anerexic!"

“She skinny Amber not deaph.”