Favorite Seinfeld Episodes?

Let this be the post that eases the tensions in this place.

What are your favorite Seinfeld episodes?

R.J.D.

Two of 'em, though I don’t know the titles:

1. When they’re lost in the shopping mall parking lot.

2. The “Master of my Domain” episode.

Wrong thinking is punished, right thinking is just as swiftly rewarded. You’ll find it an effective combination.

AWB-

Are you still Master of Your Domain? hehe

R.J.D.

“The Boyfriend,” with Keith Hernandez.

“The world is everything that is the case.” --Ludwig Wittgenstein

The Soup Nazi is good and so is the one with the pig-man and the moile (I can’t spell that right).

“I have a lot of good ideas, problem is most of them suck.” -George Carlin

Mulva?

“People must think it must be fun to be a super genuis,
But they don’t realize how hard it is
to put up with all the idiots in the world.”
– Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
/

There are a few that I would say are ties, but:

1. The Deal, when Elaine and Jerry try to be a couple again. I love the line Jerry uses explaining to George when he’s getting Elaine a birthday gift: ‘you don’t understand, she’ll be bringing in girlfriends from ALL OVER to interpret the meaning behind THIS gift!’

2. The Pen, when Elaine and Jerry visit his parents in Florida. My favorite scene is after Elaine has hurt her back and she is lying on the floor and she looks upside down at Jerry. His eyes are black from his trying scuba diving. Jerry tells the neighbor he got the black eye from an old lady at the pool. That always cracks me up.

“I only use 10% or less of what I study. It’s a waist. sined, Dropout” Up The Down Stair Case

One word: Shrinkage.

Coldfire

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

The final one, since it meant the stupid show was finally off the air.

All Seinfeld proved that nothing is too puerile for the American public.

“What we have here is failure to communicate.” – Strother Martin, anticipating the Internet.

www.sff.net/people/rothman

“The Contest,” hands down. (I suppose that pun was intended).

My favorite episode has to be the one where Jerry has to spend a few nights in Kramer’s apartment, and you see him taking on Kramer’s personality traits.

Enright3

Does anybody remember the name of the made up holiday that George Constanza talked about where the purpose was sit around and tell other family members how much they dissappointed you over the last year?

I need a holiday like that for my family!

Enright3

The name of the holiday was Festivus.

I’ll second the episode where Jerry and Kramer switched apartments because of the glow from the “Kenny Rodger’s Roaster’s” sign.

I also like the one where Kramer has those Japanese guys sleeping in the beaureau drawers in his bedroom.

The one with the “puffy shirt”. And the one where Jerry mugs the old lady for her loaf of marble rye bread.

I remember one where Jerry had gotten himself all worked up about his girlfriend not eating a piece of pie and refusing to say why she didn’t, and then both he and George found themselves in the same situation.

My favorite, though, has got to be the one where Kramer adopts a mile of highway. That one ended with a bang…

Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@kozmo.com

“Sherlock Holmes once said that once you have eliminated the
impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be
the answer. I, however, do not like to eliminate the impossible.
The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it that the merely improbable lacks.”
– Douglas Adams’s Dirk Gently, Holistic Detective

“The Contest” is my favorite.

Other goodies:
“They’re real, and they’re spectacular.”
“I’m not gay! Not that there’s anything wrong with that.”
I also love the one about George parking cars in front of Jerry’s apartment.

…but when you get blue, and you’ve lost all your dreams, there’s nothing like a campfire and a can of beans!

we’ve done this thread previously, but how about George and “world’s are colliding”

relationship George and independent George were in trouble, because a George divided against itself cannot exist…

even as architect Art Van Delay

Yes, I started this thread not so long ago. I vote for the pie still, but also van de lay and Its not you, its me.

As a straight, single guy in his thirties, who is fit and has a neat apartment, I could relate to the “I’m Not Gay!” episode. I was rolling in the floor on that one!

(Not that there’s anything wrong with that…)

Shrinkage
Master of my Domain
and Spongeworthy

I really try to be good but it just isn’t in my nature!