Favorite single line from television?

Has to be that. Can’t believe it wasn’t the first response.

“If this had been a Pop-Tart, we’d be dead now.”

“Heeeeeere’s Johnny!”

PROFESSOR: Mrs Howell, money cannot buy happiness.

MR HOWELL: Well, it’s certainly kept me smiling for years!

**MRS HOWELL: ** Anyone who says money can’t buy happiness doesn’t know where to shop.

When told they’re about to die:

MR HOWELL: Quick, Lovey! Let’s see if we can’t think of a way we can take it with us!

[VOICE OF AMY FARRAH FOWLER]: I made him cry like a disgraced televangelist!

[VOICE OF SHELDON COOPER]: What’s life without whimsy?

This would be my choice!

“Hey, Ivan. Did you see the sun rise?” Magnum, P.I.

“Want to see my impression of Gandhi?” Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

“Her lips said ‘no’, but her eyes said ‘read my lips’.”

“You are, technically, correct: the best kind of correct!

Same show, different line:

“And the senator, while insisting he was not intoxicated, could not explain his nudity.”

“Good men don’t need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many.”

*“Condoms, Rose! Condoms, condoms, condoms!”

“I’m seeing double here, four Krustys!”

“There are a million things in this universe you can have and a million things you can’t have. It’s no fun facing that, but that’s the way things are.”

I could be making this up but it is a phase a friend and I repeated a lot in high school. From M A S H

Colonel Potter “Sonja Hennies tutu they know about the trio” If I am way off please someone tell me where the hell I know this phrase from.

I’ll build my own theme park! With blackjack! And hookers! In fact, forget the theme park!

You see, Vergon 6 was once filled with a super-dense substance known as dark matter, each pound of which weighs over ten thousand pounds.

Darn.

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Well my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

My God. You’re like a trained ape. Without the training.

curse you!!! guess I’ll have to use my second favorite.

“Everyone was in favor of saving Hitler’s brain. But when you put it in the body of a great white shark. Ooo, suddenly you go too far!”

“What. . .does. . .a. . .yellow. . .light. . .mean?” - Jim Ignatowski

And from cable:

“Cocksucker!” - Calamity Jane, upon being awakened while passed out in the saddle.

“My father’s name was Hymie!”

I don’t remember it from MASH, though it may have been used there too, but “Sonja Henie’s tutu!” was a frequent exclamation on Car Talk.