Fictional products that have become real brands?

Spin off from this thread.

What are some fictional products that have become real and are or were available for sale? In this case I’m not thinking of promotional items, but the actual goods, whatever they may be.

The first one that comes to mind is Duff Beer from the Simpsons. On the other hand, I’m pretty sure no Wagon Queen Family Trucksters (from National Lampoon’s Vacation) were ever sold. Can someone help a brother out with other examples?

Everlasting Gobstoppers from Willy Wonka became a real candy.

Similarly, some of the sweets from the Harry Potter novels are available in non-magical Muggle versions, like Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans.

It seems The Simpsons have spun off several products into the real world, if even for just a limited time. Krusty O’s cereal and Buzz Cola.

Jones Soda did a run of Nuka Cola Quantum from the Fallout game series.

Available at the Kwik-E-Mart.

Office Space painted a Swingline stapler red as a prop for the movie. After requests from fans, Swingline eventually released a Red Swingline Stapler a few years after the movie came out.

Talkboy from Home Alone link

And I missed this? That woulda been awesome

Here, from Bloomberg, is a slideshow of products based on real ones. It includes Duff Beer, Holiday Inn motels (the name inspired by the 1942 movie), Blue Star Jets (from Wall Street), Spy Magazine (from the magazine in The Philadelphia Story), Bubba Gump Shrimp Company (from the movie Forrest Gump), Talkboy (mentioned above), Stay Puft marshmallows (from Ghostbusters), Tru Blood blood orange soda, the Wonka bar, the Yahoo translation app called Babel Fish (from The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy) and Scooby Snacks.

And I’ve got one! Didn’t realize the movie came first.

You didn’t miss much. They just slapped a different label on their blue lemonade for a promotion with Target. It didn’t have the curved bottle shape and the label didn’t even look like the label in game.

Of course, they all were bought up in a day to be sold for $50 on eBay regardless.

Along the same lines, if you call sports entertainment a product, there are the Albuquerque Isotopes.

Good point. The Johnstown, PA minor league hockey team on which the movie Slapshot was based was originally known as the Johnstown Jets; after the movie, they were inevitably renamed the Chiefs.

Meh. It was just their regular clear glass bottle with a paper label and some kind of blue soda. All in all, there was essentially no effort to replicate the beverage as it actually appeared in game. If the shape of the bottle infringed on some trademark of Coca Cola’s, then it would have been better if they’d approached Coca Cola and tried to team with them on producing the item. Then again, for all I know, they did and Coke turned them down. The Jones Soda item is still available on Amazon if you must have it. OTOH, you can go on Etsy and buy handmade repros (generally non-drinkable) for about the same price that actually look like the in-game item right down to glowing.

Isn’t there a major league hockey team, the Ducks or something like that, named for a movie too? (I’m not much of a sports fan, don’t know the details)

Anaheim Ducks.
The original movie was The Mighty Ducks, one of those underdog-kids-team-wins-it-all movies.

Richard Castle’s “Nikki Heat” novels are real and available for purchase.

Kickapoo Joy Juice from Li’l Abner became a real product.

That was around when I was a little kid. It was similar to Mountain Dew or SunDrop.