Fictional name brand products

My Favorites:

1. In the Half-Life first person shooter, there are these yellow boxes of .357 ammo. If you use the telescopic sight on the crossbow to get a good close look, you’ll see a figure similar to the Planter’s Peanuts man waving a gun and the name “Gun Nut Brand Ammo”.

2. In the comic strip The Norm, his favorite breakfast cereal is “Frosty the Oat Man”, with a snowman made of oat circles on the box.

Any others that make you chuckle?

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.

Just wanted to be the first to mention “Acme.”

Nails Cigarettes.

(But you can buy a Nails lighter at Jay and Silent Bob’s Secret Stash.)

Duff Beer (oh yeah!)
From the Simpsons, of course.

Also from the Simpsons–The Kwik-E-Mart. Now we call all convenience stores Kwik-E-Marts.

Come to think of it, we call all huge discount stores the Mega-Lo-Mart, too. (from King of the Hill)

From “Nick Danger, Third Eye,” by the Firesign Theatre:

Loosener’s Castor Oil Flakes

The all-weather cereal

Mooby the Golden Calf’s fast food franchise. And especially Egg-a-Mooby-Muffins.

I’ve also always enjoyed the, er, brands that showed up in Repo Man. “Food.” “Beer.” “Meat.” “Bread.”

Drama Flakes - from The Tick

SPOON!

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems, Where the Future Begins Tomorrow!

That’s not fictional. It’s a supermarket chain. I shop there all the time.

Powdermilk Biscuits, made from wheat grown by Norwegian bachelor farmers. From A Prairie Home Companion.

Robin

I’ve always liked the shampoo Rob uses to wash Bucky in the cartoon “Get Fuzzy.” It’s called Baby 'Poo.

On the Jetsons cartoon George purchased a new car: The Supersonic Suburbanite.

Yes, but do they sell anvils and backfiring machinery?

Well… Nooo, come to think of it they don’t. But I think I recall seeing tornado pills in the condiments section. :smiley:

From Calvin and Hobbes comes the cereal “Chocolate Frosted Sugar Bombs”

And you forgot …

“The buscuits that give shy people the strength to do … what needs to be done.”

From “Max Payne”

Captain baseball bat boy, and he had his own cerial so it counts as a brand name.

Stay Puft Marshmallows- from Ghostbusters I assume are fictional.

Don Corleone’s *Genco Pura Olive Oil *

From Grand Theft Auto 3:

Tarbrush Coffee