Final "Eternals" trailer drops

I am actually intrigued. Anybody else?

Am I intrigued?

Well, I am now.

Thanks for sharing. (Hope it’s on Disney +)

Going by past form, it’s almost certainly going to be on “Disney+ Premium” for $30, then on regular Disney+ a few months later.

We’ll see. They aren’t doing that for Shang-Chi.

A “fun” question that occurred to me while watching the trailer: Which of the Eternals got dusted by Thanos? The comics have established quite solidly that the Infinity Gauntlet can be used to imprison Celestials, for Stan’s sake! It should have zapped half the Eternals as well. I wonder if they’ll bring that up.

I’ve been stoked since the teaser trailer, so this just maintains my excitement level.

Then I remember we don’t have Disney+ here, and it abates.

I’m not usually a big fan of cosmic mumbo-jumbo and hordes of CGI monsters, but maybe it’ll be a pleasant surprise.

That depends on if the Infinity Gauntlet considered them a single group to remove half of, or part of a larger group. It removed half of all humans, and that means half of all Europeans, half of all New Yorkers, most likely half of all Spokanites, but at some point you get to towns so small that some of them will have lost all inhabitants, and some will have lost all, if the glove just picked half of humanity at random. And if it didn’t, it still has to pick some smallest subsets to take half of, or deal with some complicated adjustments to ensure taking half of every possible small subset doesn’t end up taking more than half of the total.

Well at least we know what it’s about now. All the past trailers have been…vague.

At least the Deviants appear to be either monster monsters…or like… “what the hell is up with that guy!?!”
The Eternals as a concept is REAL “eugenics-y” and I was curious what they would do for the movie.

I am annoyed that details/surprises of this movie are already being spoiled by entertainment news sites in the titles of their articles, and it doesn’t start showing until November 5. I just glanced at Google’s entertainment news, and E! is already spilling the news that celebrity-I-won’t-name is revealed in the end credits scene as playing major-new-character, who is brother to major-previous-character.

Let me actually watch the movie and experience the surprises myself, you jackwagons! (Excuse my harsh language. :grin:)

And ALL of Hawkeye’s family, for no good reason. Also apparently his barber.

Yesterday was a raw and rainy day in Chicagoland, so it was a perfect day to see the new movie, “Eternals” in one of those super modern, totaling rocking, theaters.

Without actually saying anything specific about the movie, I can say that it had super beings and plenty of action like all the other Marvel action movies. However, to me, what was different was the very heightened emotional interaction between the characters and some deep philosophical thoughts to ponder. I definitely give it a thumbs up.

Agreed. I felt that if you accepted the premise they put forth in the movie, it was an excellent film. If not…