Finally, we learn the name of Evil- Lori Drew.

That’s a totally fucked up thing to do. Followed by more seriously fucked up things to do. Just yesterday I was going on about how Shadenfreude was a bad thing and here I am feeling it all over again.

That makes me a little fucked up too. But only a little.

If this allegation is true – isn’t that conspiracy to withhold evidence?

Ladies of the dope please forgive me…I RARELY post in the pit and more rarely use the language i am going to use but…

Each and every dictionary printed in the English language should have Lori Drew’s picture directly next to the word CUNT…

tsfr

There was a question in GD some weeks ago about the value of the wrongful death tort in view of the criminal charges which can normally be laid against the tortfeasor/perpetrator. This might be an excellent example of its value: A suit against the Drews for everything they own less $1 strikes me as an excellent idea.

And, by the way, does not the Federal Government or the State of Missouri count Internet stalking of an individual as a crime?

People You’ll See in Hell is an…interesting read. Lori Drew is featured there. Polycarp, I agree, they should be charged as stalkers, and sued almost penniless as well.

Dude, bear in mind Quadgop’s profession (prison doctor) and ask yourself if your flippant response is appropriate. The guy knows from EVIL. :eek:

Agreed. Especially since, according to the article, several of “Josh”'s MySpace friends joined in on the taunting and harrassing. When you were 13, how would you have handled that?

Is she the one who gladly feasts upon the living flesh of her foes? Then yes, I’ve met her. :wink:

I read an interesting Op-Ed piece in the Times about this today.

It pointed out how this is part of a larger trend of ‘helicoptor parenting’. Where parents are almost too involved in their childs lives. Or in my opinion, parents being their child’s best friend.

It’s like the dads that beat up the ref at a little league game, or parents who throw lavish parties so their kids will be the popular kid. The parents seem to have not ‘gotten over’ their own teenage problems and when their kids expierence them, instead of being the older voice of wisdom, they feel the emotion of the 13-year old but they don’t seem to realize that they are the 40-something adult.
BE THE PARENT. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO STOP THIS SHIT, NOT ENCOURAGE IT.

I’m hearing now that college professors are getting calls from moms and dads about the grades their (technically) adult offspring receive. And that this is happening a lot.

There are some occasional reports now, too, of parents calling up a boss about something happening at the job of their adult son or daughter.

Yes. Yes they are. I had a grade challenged last fall because Little Miss Perfect’s father was a HS English teacher and HE would have given his angel an A on her final project. :rolleyes:

I’d be mortified if my parents had done something like that! Those parents actually kinda scare me, and that’s speaking as a parent myself and seeing the tendencies in some of the online communities I lurk at.

I have also read some articles about “helicopter parenting” - the part that really struck me as silly was the freshman student who didn’t have an alarm clock because his mother called him every morning to wake him up for class. :rolleyes:

I hope this evil bitch gets so ostrasized she is forced to move and that it follows her wherever she goes. I am sure the outrage will die down over time - the interwebz have a fairly short attention span - but having the bottom fall out of her business would be a good start.

She just should have known better. Even though Megan had ever attempted suicide previously, this drooling assbitch at the very least knew she had problems with depression. She told the police Megan had attempted suicide; I don’t know if she really believed that or if it was just an effort to cover her own foul ass.

Unfortunately, I don’t believe in Hell. She helped take this life from Megan, I want her to get hers in this life, too.

Hey, I get calls from the parents of my patients! (And yes, I still work in a max security prison).

At least here, helicopter parenting will be noticed by the guards in the security towers, who will be in a position to open fire.

That probably explains why some of your patients are your patients. They expect mumsy and da-da to fix everything, including violent crime and murder.

:smiley:

Good one.

This is why I actively neglect my children. It’s for their own good - builds character! :slight_smile:

Ten years ago when I was in college, a ban on purchasing 20oz sodas with our meal plan dollars was instituted. When dining services was questioned as to the reasoning, they said that students’ parents were calling them and complaining that their pwecious children were not making good food choices and instead living on Pepsi and nachos.
I had to switch to PowerAde instead (this was before the bottled water craze, the tap water was chunky, and I wanted a portable beverage). Do you know how much sugar is in that crap?

Oh, for God’s sake!

I actually tell my young kids that when they get to be Mommy and Daddy’s age they could eat whatever they want. If they want to eat all of their Halloween candy and call it dinner, there won’t be anyone to stop them, but by then they’ll probably want pork chops and green beans instead.

But it’s that short nacho phase in between that learns them that.

What gets me is that she called the police to complain about the busted up foosball table. She is even to petty to file that under “I had that coming”

What a psychotic bitch.

I had a co-worker whose father would do this all the time. Whenever his pwecious pwincess had *trouble *at work (she was a sales rep, customers were sometimes big meanie poopyheads).

We put a stop to that shit by firing her (along with the father, I suppose).