Finn Again's Wake

I thought it was a pretty good rant. It has anger, hate, disgust, name calling, bile, all the Good Stuff.

That’s some decent ranting there.

See, there you go again! You can’t even admit to being a bit of a twat when it comes to defending Israeli actions. Trying to read your walls of waffle is about as enjoyable as listening to someone explain why Dumbledore would kick Gandalf’s ass, without the amusement value.

Ahhh, good, the racist division chimes in.
Ivan, I can honestly say that you are not “a bit of a twat”. You are, in fact are a vile throwback to humanity’s darker past and I urge you to indulge your Jew-hatred even more until you rid us of your presence by mod action. Go for it. You are racist scum.

[

](http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=11493976&postcount=315)

Thunderdome!

Wow, did Mossad help you put that profile of me together?

I give less than a shit about your opinion of me as it is based on the same selective reading that drives your Israeli opinion.

Actually, as all those quotes are links (some of them not “selectively” chosen at all but contain the entirety of your racist spew, like about your racist joke that Jews love money), folks can quite easily click on them and see the context and that, yes, you are indeed a vile racist.

Ah yes, the all-important context. Place those few choice snippets alongside my other 4,000+ non-Jewish-sniping posts, and it’s obvious I’ve got a rampant racist agenda going on here.

Surely it would be more fair to compare against your non-Jewish sniping posts which are about Jews, portraying them in a neutral or positive light? I mean, even if each of your non-Jew-related posts were perfectly normal, it’d still be pretty fair to call you a racist if all your Jew-related posts were sniping of a similar sort to what FinnAgain has posted.

A note of caution, gentlepersons? If you refer to a Jew, you are referring to a communicant in a religious tradition. If you are referring to a citizen of Israel, you mean an Israeli.

(Down home in Waco, TX, there were several Jews, but mostly, they were in Temple.)

Every writers wet dream:

Nocturnal submissions.

A day after St Patrick’s Day too. :slight_smile:

I don’t need to paint them in a favourable light. They have entire PR teams and Finn Again painting a picture of the sun shining out of Israel’s arse.

Yes, and I don’t think either of them are a race, are they? I may have missed a memo somewhere.

Wow, this one has all the makings: that’s a throwback Pit OP right there. I don’t agree with a lot of it but it brings back memories. You can really feel the foam flecks rising off this one.

And this is flat-out hilarious. “So I’ve said a bunch of nasty things about the Jews. Have you considered all the times I didn’t say something nasty about the Jews?”

ivan astikov, just own up to it: you don’t like Jews. And before you ask, no, I didn’t need the resources of FinnAgain and Mossad to tell me. I noticed on my own a while ago.

Just so I can get an idea of how offended you are, can you give me a 0 to 10 “racist rating”?

I guess Hitler would be classed as a 10, but where would I be on the scale?

Sure, and they also have many detractors. I very much doubt any lone voice is strictly necessary.

But then I guess when I argue, it’s really not in terms of how I feel a group has been portrayed globally. I tend to just argue my actual opinions. It seems kind of odd to me to decide that enough has been said on one side, so that my own opinions are unnecessary to a debate. After all, not everyone’s going to have seen those same global opinions.

I’m not offended. I’m pointing out that someone who keeps taking shots at Jews obviously doesn’t like them, which for some reason you’re trying to dodge. Anyway on the bigotry scale I just made up, I rate you at 1.5 deciGibsons.

At least he hasn’t tried the old, “I’m not an anti-semite - Arabs are also semites, and I don’t hate Arabs.” That one’s always good for a laugh.

Wait…I thought Ivan Astikov was Jewish?

No no, he’s an unrepentant burglar and a racist.
Must have him confused with some other Ivan. :wink: