Flush the fucking urinal, asswipe!

I mean, goddamn it, how fucking hard is it to lift your hand and pull the handle when you’re done? And NO, it isn’t OK to just flush when you “step up to the plate”, as so many of you love to do, flush when your done! It seems like every day I gotta go into the men’s room and see a nice golden gift from one of my coworkers. Shit, today’s present was orange, so help me, ORANGE! It’s called water, drink some.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know the handle is probably full of germs, that’s what the sink is there for, dicksmack, wash your hands! What, everyone else’s groin is polluted and yours is as pure as the driven snow? I’m just waiting for my chance to catch one of you assholes in the act.

Oh, and a special thank you to the guy who puked in (on) the urinal in my favorite bar, what a joy that experience was! :mad:

Urinal? Asswipe? I think you’re confused as to the function of this particular piece of porcelain. Go ask your father to show how to use it.

The terms “crotch” and “driven snow” do not belong together.

Brrrr.

Speak for yourself, bub.

. . . ok, I’ll bite.

What harm does it cause you to piss into an unflushed urinal?

Well, no serious harm, it’s not like I’ll get sick or anything, it’s just disgusting. I don’t really need to walk up to a urinal full of someone else’s piss.

Some guy whizzed away, zipped up, turned around and left, as if the stuff he just peed out isn’t his responsibility. It’s the fact that the remedy is so incredibly minor, so trivial an effort for the offender, that really burns my ass.

Lots of things that aren’t exactly harmful irritate me to no end, maybe that’s why my blood pressure is so high…

There’s really no “harm” in taking a dump in a toilet that has a big coiler in it already either. Its just really fucking disgusting.

I soooo agree with you Cheesesteak. How difficult can this be?

Fair enough. I guess my question was really “why get so worked up over it?” But you answered that.

Personally, I don’t much care. Piss is piss, whether it’s mine or someone else’s. I usually don’t bother flushing before I whiz, and I don’t move to another urinal (as I’ve seen some guys do, as though flushing someone else’s piss will contaminate them or something). But then, I always flush after I’m done.

Well, except for the fact that if enough people do so, someone’s gonna have to pay the plumber.

I agree with the OP, though. And there is a minor harm done…urine left standing stinks to high heaven within 1/2 hour. Often a restroom that reeks doesn’t do so because of feces or intestinal gas, but because of urine, either left standing in a commode or urinal or in a corner or behind a commode due to poor aim. Nasty.

jayjay
Haven of Dreams

Urine: yyyyyeah. Not nice. Grin, close eyes, flush. Think of it as a charitable act. If you ever have to work as an auxiliary nurse you’ll be semi-trained.

faeces: I am not baring my arse to anything but water. That’s that.

You know what’s the coolest thing ever? Dropping a piece of dry ice into a urinal. Hee hee hee.

Bars and bus toilets ain’t got nothing on some of the corporate washrooms I’ve been in.

It’s like the instant any substance leaves the body it’s no longer that person’s responsibility. The place I work at now often stinks like a freakin’ outhouse, both because the old fat snackfood-eatin’ bastards have stinky shit to begin with (tho’ I am certainly guilty of a howler or two) but then they don’t flush it or they don’t check to see if everything’s gone down.

Then there’s the guy who’ll piss in a stall with the fucking door open, and half the time I suspect he’s the jerkoff who leaves it splattered all over the seat like freckles on an Irishman’s back.

I really feel for the janitorial staff on days like those…

If you live in an area experiencing a drought, or have a plumbing system that’s on a septic system, there’s no reason to flush every time. It’s just urine; save water, and don’t flush until you need to. It’s a conservation thing. As the sign in my favorite bar in Colorado said:

If it’s yellow,
let it mellow.
If it’s brown,
flush it down.

The toilets and urinals in my place of business have ‘auto-flush’ devices. It is supposed to take care of all that. But they don’t work all that well.
On the toilet, it flushs as soon as you stand up, which wastes a bit of water if you wipe standing up.
On the urinals, if the thing goes on the fritz, there is no way of manually flushing it. It does get pretty rank after a while. And when it’s not on the fritz, it’s weird. I have a shiny, grey shirt I like to wear. If I wear this shirt and stand in front of the urinal, it flushes continuously.

Of course, this has nothing to do with OP. I just felt like sharing.

The auto flush toilets we have in our building seem spookily intelligent. They always flush right when I zip my fly.

Didn’t their mothers teach them to clean up their own damn messes? Do they think I enjoy wiping urine and pubic hairs from the toilet seat before I take a crap?

In my office bathroom, the urinal handle sticks in the flush position. People walk away, and the thing continues to flush itself until someone (me, usually) STOPS it.

Now, a urinal usually only runs for a few seconds. Anyone who even pauses long enough to wash his hands should be able to hear the thing is still running. (It’s pretty loud, as these things go.) I’m not sure I want to follow that train of thought through to its conclusion…

Um.
You wipe standing up? That seems like it would be fairly ineffective unless you had no butt cheeks whatsoever…

I don’t know about spooje, but I’m quite large in the abdominal area and I’m not quite dextrous enough to reach around and hit the relevant areas, so I do indeed wipe standing up. I’ve always been chubby, and I’ve always done it that way.

It’s still effective…one just has to be a bit more agressive than the other way…

You honestly didn’t know that there were people who did that?

jayjay (between my LJ and this place, I’m TMI-Man…)
Haven of Dreams
My LiveJournal

For inexplicable reasons, I’ve had a whole lot of friends who’ve had jobs taking care of people with learning disabilities. (None of my friends really appreciate it if you call them a “tardwipe.”) Anyway, one night at a party a couple of them, who both had college degrees, got into a big argument over whether it was more effective to wipe someone else’s ass if they were sitting down or if they were standing up. And me without a video camera!