For all those who wondered what I did with a hooker on Thursday...

Well, Paxil and raincoat. No wonder. It’s easier just to get married. Less need for protection, and eventually, I guess, sex.

I could have orgasms as well, but it just turned what used to be a trip to the corner 7-11 into a really, really long road trip.

I was told I couldn’t drink at all. I’m not an alchy or anything, but it has the same effect if someone told me I couldn’t eat chocolate or pasta. After a while, you just want a Hershey bar and some spaghetti.

Isn’t Paxil also for people who dont like social situations?

So wouldn’t it be sort of a side effect that you like to socialize again but with people you usually wouldn’t?

I never thought of this. It’s entirely possible that without that damn pill screwing up my brain chemistry, I never would’ve done what I did. I know that I never even consideered doing such a thing until after I started taking it, which was quite recently. Huh. Well, what’s done is doen, and can’t be undone.

[hijack]

Lizard’s sig said:

My own fan club? Coolness! :smiley:
AndArcher, darn you, we have lots of geckos in Hawaii, and last night, it did rain, so I couldn’t help but think about what you wrote.

This thread hits close to home, since I have discovered that my current relationship seems to consist of little more than sex. Great sex, but still. When you haven’t had sex for a while, you think that’s what you need till you get it and realize something is still missing. Someone else mentioned Celexa. I am taking that and took it for about eight months last year. At the time I was in a relationship and it didn’t seem to have any effect on my sexual functioning. I also have an occasional beer and haven’t had any problems with that either. I had no trouble coming off it when I didn’t need it. My problems are not psychological though. In my case I have hormone problems that can’t be regulated, so they treat the symptoms instead. It does make a world of difference with the mood swings. Good luck finding emotional fulfillment. I’ve about given up.