"Forum Jump" gone?

At the bottom of the “Unread” and “New”, “Top” etc. pages there used to be a “Forum Jump” heading in the footer with all the different site fora listed thereunder.

Over the last couple days, it seems to have disappeared, at least on my setup. There’s still an “All Categories” dropdown at the top that can be used, but it looks like the footer is now boilerplate. Anyone else see this? Did we have an upgrade that changed this?

It’s gone on my mobile app as well. I see a title called This is a header and then a bunch of Latin.
Here’s a cut ‘n’ paste:
This is a header
Ius vitae ornatus at, ei mea sumo quot dicant. Ei tale democritum eos, in mea timeam accumsan forensibus. Ei his aperiam suavitate. Et debitis convenire sea, viris dictas latine.

And it’s also there at the bottom of threads. I’m guessing a misconfiguration or the previous setup overridden by a default, perhaps?

Something got borked pretty severely. I’ve let Ed know.

I have also moved this to Site Feedback (from ATMB) since this is about Discourse’s software.

Just noticing it now as well and I am bummed. I used those forum links more than anything else to navigate around. I hope it can be fixed!

Kudos to whoever fixed it. This forum isn’t listed in the jump list, but I have no idea if it ever was.

See here, also.

Whatever happened to the top and bottom of the page seemed to happen and fix itself at the same time; so I suspect the same issue.

[ETA: whoops, meant to link to the thread, not to a specific post. It’s not a long thread, though.]

Yep, working now. Thanks to the fixer!

Looks like the same issue is back again, sadly. Hopefully it can be fixed as swiftly as it was last time!

I’m scrolling to the bottom of threads and not seeing links to the various forums, like there used to be. Is that part of it?

Yes - me too.

Same here. I didn’t know this was an issue back in January as well. I don’t recall having any issues back then and I’m pretty sure I would have noticed as I find the forum list at the bottom of threads to be very convenient.

I mostly read the board from my phone, so I am on Android 12 running the mobile version of Chrome.