Freakouts of the Right

Couldn’t that have been a Bingo card?

I mean, I forgot when they freaked out when Trump was fact-checked during the debate.

It’s a large Bingo card. Keep 'em coming!

To be fair, “Obamacare” doesn’t really belong as it was a legitimate policy debate.

We gotta work it a bit, but I think we got a Billy Joel song in the making here…

No more songs, please.

I’m already struggling with the Rocky Horror Picture Show song, Creatures of the Night, running through my head courtesy of the thread title.

Gold Star Family fight Plandemic War on Christmas The Big Lie Teen Vogue (2016)
Immigrants will make America Poorer and dirtier (Carlson) Losing Advertiser Support = Free Speech being Suppressed Russia Hoax White Supremacy is a hoax (Carlson) Dominion Voting Machines
Decline of Family Values AIDS Gay Marriage Anti-LGBTQ Anti-Trans
Gamergate Sad Puppies Comicsgate Gun fetishism Ten Commandments in public spaces

This list is just a lot of fucking whining with very little practical use…

In the same vein as Jim Acosta is Lesley Stahl. Trolls are still trying to edit her Wikipedia page in favor of Trump.

What’s this about suicide prevention hotlines (grooming pedophiles)?

Or a drinking game.

What about low-flow toilets that make it hard to flush lots of government documents?

Lipstick on pigs.
Flagpingate.
Obama putting his feet on the deskgate.
Didn’t they melt down when Obama decided to have a computer on the Oval Office desk?

Here’s a syllable grid for We Didn’t Start the Fire, if anyone is feeling creative…

Literally cannot believe I have made it this far without adding “political correctness” and “wokeism”.

I must be slipping…

Shouldn’t you add this to your chart? :wink:

Jade Helm. The big bad federal government military operation that was going to, I dunno install the lizard people or something?

Maybe you haven’t seen it yet? It was just in the news today (first mention of it that I’ve seen).

It took us around 56,000 posts to just chronicle back to March 2009, and you want us to go all the way back to 2000? Won’t someone think of the hamsters.

I don’t think anyone’s mentioned the “Ground Zero Mosque” yet.

Birtherism, anyone?

For anyone who has even a drop of non-white blood, that is. Obama, Harris, etc.

Don’t forget “cancel culture.”

Not sure if this would qualify as a freakout, but at the RWNJ message board I occasionally look in on, I often see, “Biden has dementia! He mispronounced a word in a speech [or press conference or other public speaking occurrence]! He’s not fit to be President!”

Have we done Jewish World Domination laser beams yet?