Friday or Saturday?

I don’t understand people who think Fridays, when they have to work all day are awesome, but Sundays, when they don’t have to work are sad because they’re the day before they need to go back to work.

Saturday by a mile; specifically 8 AM or so, when I sit down with my coffee and bagel, read the news and contemplate the endless possibilities of the day.

We cram so much into our weekends; partying Friday night, yard work/horseback riding Saturday, partying Saturday night, pontooning Sunday. Sometimes I’m so beat I look forward to Monday, Monday.

ETA: the occasional weekend “ruined” by rain can be a blessing. Don’t tell anyone I said that.

Saturday wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday never hesitate

It’s Friday I’m in love

OK, let me try:

When you wake up on Friday morning, you have just eight hours of work between you and the weekend. No matter how crappy your job is, you can usually manage that, and the weekend’s almost within reach. But if you really don’t like your job, you start feeling the impending dread on Sunday afternoon at the thought that the work week’s coming at you again.

I’m not in that situation now, nor have I been for a long time. But I remember what that was like.

When I retired, and Mrs. Nott was still working, she came home on a Wednesday, grumbling, “Is it Friday yet?” I replied, just then realizing, “Hey, I’m retired! Every day is Friday!”

Tuesday’s the best, because it is the farthest away from next Monday one can possibly get.

everyday is awesome to me!

retired and enjoying it:)

On Saturday the weekend is already almost half gone, but Friday gives you the pleasing tingle of anticipation.

Rising early on Saturday knowing I can do whatever I want is my favorite