Fuck F*ck.

Hey, be careful. They have fired radio DJs for saying that you know.

Please, mr. crude man… Don’t you mean H E double hockey sticks!?

ETA: I agree whole-heartedly with the OP.

Thanks for your two c*nts.

I love your moxy, goddamit!

All the sudden, I lost my appetite for this sandwich, and I can’t remember why.

Fcuk.

Shti, aas, dcik, cnut. Ccok. Puusy.

You’re very welcome!

A lot of newsblog comment sections automatically reject comments with explicit swears, so people self-censor enough to sneak it under the radar.

Actually, I 'm quite fond of that first one, although here in the states their stores got a lot of complaints about the signage…

Vehement Maledictions!!

Just wanted to chime in and say I almost fell over laughing the first time I heard someone exclaim “Fuck you, you fucking fucks!”. :smiley:

Mission accomplished, then! :stuck_out_tongue:
:smiley:

(and yes, I do this sometimes not because I can’t stand seeing or using swear words, but because I think putting in that asterisk makes the swear word stand out a bit more. Or in other words, it grabs your attention. Which (it’s probably safe to say) is equivalent to “it annoys the shit* out of you”)

• Or should that have been sh*t? whatever…

that made me snicker but I am easy to amuse.

smeg!

Yeah, I saw an amusing cartoon of a lout in a FCUK sweatshirt standing bemusedly in a waxworks looking at an effigy of a Viking guy captioned “CNUT”. :smiley:

I admit it, I self-censor on Facebook. The only reason why is my Grandma’s on Facebook, dude. My Grandma and a shit ton of overproductive mothers. It’s ridiculous, but it’s a little convention I’ll follow because it’s not worth the hassle.

Yeh, I rarely swear at all on Facebook, just for that reason. Self-censoring is perfectly fine for that. My MIL would have a conniption if she knew how much I swore. Although, shit, damn and ass are usual exceptions.

But I still wouldn’t post, “F*ck the traffic today!” I’d just type ‘fuck’.

Wll, if it’s gng to aoy pepl*…

Asterisks do kinda look like buttholes, don’t they? *

Azz.

You can also tell when someone says fuck on TV even if they bleep it, doesn’t mean it’s not more acceptable to bleep it than not (even on cable, where they don’t technically have to).

Silly? Sure. Oh well, life is full of silly.