Fuck Kristi "Puppy Killer" Noem (descriptions of animal cruelty in OP)

One of the leading Trump VP contenders just admitted to shooting their 14 month old dog:

Noem describes calling Cricket, then using an electronic collar to attempt to bring her under control. Nothing worked. Then, on the way home after the hunt, as Noem stopped to talk to a local family, Cricket escaped Noem’s truck and attacked the family’s chickens…
Through it all, Noem says, Cricket was “the picture of pure joy”.

“I hated that dog,” Noem writes, adding that Cricket had proved herself “untrainable” … “less than worthless… as a hunting dog”.

“At that moment,” Noem says, “I realised I had to put her down.”

Noem, who also represented her state in Congress for eight years, got her gun, then led Cricket to a gravel pit.

“It was not a pleasant job,” she writes, “but it had to be done. And after it was over, I realised another unpleasant job needed to be done.”

Oh and it gets worse:

Noem decided to kill the unnamed goat the same way she had just killed Cricket the dog. But though she “dragged him to a gravel pit”, the goat jumped as she shot and therefore survived the wound. Noem says she went back to her truck, retrieved another shell, then “hurried back to the gravel pit and put him down”.

At that point, Noem writes, she realised a construction crew had watched her kill both animals. The startled workers swiftly got back to work, she writes, only for a school bus to arrive and drop off Noem’s children.

“Kennedy looked around confused,” Noem writes of her daughter, who asked: “Hey, where’s Cricket?”

All this admitted in a book published next month, presumably as part of her campaign to be Trump’s VP. Like this was actually part of pitch to be VP candidate for the GOP FFS. Surely the VP the GOP deserve.

Well, she can’t lay claim to being a Navy SEAL or Force Recon, so this is really the only way she has of showing that she has that ‘killer instinct’ to be a top shelf Republican candidate. Expect to see a dramatic re-enactment in an upcoming campaign ad.

Stranger

Lincoln Project has it

To repeat what I said in the evil MFs thread;

LBJ: “I used to lift my dog up by the ears in front of the press to show them it was OK!”
Mitt Romney: “Well, I strapped my dog to the roof of the station wagon for our family road trip!”
Kristi Noem: “Hold my beer.”

Also, does ‘farm girl’ Kristi Noem not understand what a goat is?

Her family, she writes, also owned a male goat that was “nasty and mean”, because it had not been castrated. Furthermore, the goat smelled “disgusting, musky, rancid” and “loved to chase” Noem’s children, knocking them down and ruining their clothes.

I mean, that’s just a billy goat being what it is.

Stranger

When my sister and her husband were newbies at raising chickens, their dog killed all the chickens (four or five, iirc) the first night. So they got a new batch of chickens and trained the dog not to kill the chickens. It took only a few days. And they kept chickens and the dog for many happy years after that.

You don’t seriously expect a republican to educate anything or anyone, do you? There’s always a cruel solution to go for.

If she seems to be implying that it is proper to kill things that piss you off, does that mean …

Yes, that is the implication.

It’s a slightly less explicit than this:

Stranger

She is so fucking disgusting, I don’t have words. That poor dog.

Yeah one of the many fucked up things about this is that one of the reasons she released this (voluntarily in an election year :roll_eyes: ) is presumably to get support amongst the supposed salt of the earth farming types she imagines make up the maga base.

But having grown up in farming communities I’d say they’d be more shocked by that than latte supping Manhattanites. Farm animals are not your god-damned pets you are not keeping them as they are cute and fluffy and love you sooo much. Of course they are mean and ornery and smelly. What kind of farmer decides to kill a goat for being a goat, and then does so with a god-damned shotgun, so terribly they need to leave the goat in agony while they get more shotgun shells. Most farmers I know would say someone who does that should not be allowed near a farm.

Looks like she’s even lost Elmo Mush’s biggest fan.

Not a surprise, turd has a ranch where he takes in stray dogs.

Noem wrote about killing her own dog in her autobiography. Makes you wonder what secrets she thought were bad enough that she shouldn’t talk about.

I think the police need to start digging up the floor in Noem’s basement.

Someone who thinks that having a “disgusting, musky, rancid” odor is a killin" offense probably isn’t an ideal VP pick for Trump.

Here’s a thought: train the dog. Put the goat in a fence.
I hope her teenagers don’t mis-behave…if they do I hope its not killing a classmate because they needed putting down.

Good grief.

But…but…but…THE UNBORN BABYEEZ!

I understand farmers putting down sick animals this way. That’s not what she was doing.

Aw, man, is she officially pro-life anti-choice?

I mean, I guess she’d kinda have to be, to be a candidate for the role, but jeebus, the irony …

My neighbor had a dog that was a damn nuisance. It barked at everything. I swear, it barked at butterflies. It acted really menacing toward me, whenever I happened to be in my back yard. Sometimes I felt like I just wanted to kill that thing.
       But eventually I realized, it was being mistreated. It lived at the end of a chain in the back yard and saw its owner once or twice a day for 5 minutes, to be fed. It was bored and lonely and trying to cope.
       IOW, the dog itself was not the problem. This is usually the case.

What. The. Fuck. It is literally making me sick to my stomach.