Fuck you, I'm leaving

I don’t know about you but this is getting really stupid! In MPSIMS there are several posters saying that they are leaving. This is my spew (again, topolino, it’s NOT directed at you even though this is verbatim what I posted to your thread):

Gonna be scarce doesn’t mean you are leaving. This is really getting lame folks. If you hate everyone here, or someone was a big meany head or God told you to than just FUCKING LEAVE! Don’t tell us, just go! You know what? Never mind! I’m gonna post this over in the pit. This is just getting down right stupid!

I’m sorry topolino, I’m not spewing at you, just spewing in general. I and others understand when life gets busy and you can’t post. It happens. It’s called REAL LIFE and you don’t have time for this. But I’m getting damn sick and tired of all these people saying that they are leaving for really dumb assed (IMHO) reasons.

ARGGGGG! Okay, I’ll go vent in the pit. I’ll call it “Fuck you, I’m leaving” how’s that? Again, I’m not flaming you, just sorta flaming all over. Man! I’m so mad! Maybe I’LL just leave too!

Okay, that was my post. I’m NOT leaving. I LIKE it here. I have a blast whether I’m getting complements for my flames or getting slammed for my opinions. I’m a big girl and I can take the heat. If you can’t then again, JUST FUCKING LEAVE! Don’t tell us, don’t expect me to post why you should stay. I’ve done it twice now, once to ARG220 and once to ChiefScott but that’s IT!

Don’t like it, go! And don’t let the electronic door slam you in the ass on the way out!

“Fuck you! I’m leaving!”

“Good! Fuck you, too!”

“No, FUCK YOU!!”

“Whatever, just get. the. fuck. OUT!

“Fuck you! I’m leaving!”

Well, that was refreshing. I don’t have anything important to say, I’ve just had this insane pressing to post in every thread I read… I will leave you to your fucking. Or your leaving. Or whatever.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

No shit!

“I’m pussy whipped - gotta run.”

“I’m a psychotic Jesus freak and the voices told me to leave.”

“I have too much homework - Bu-bye.” (okay, so this one isn’t so bad)

Adios already!

>^,^<
KITTEN
Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just better rich.

Well, if that’s the way you’re gonna be, I’m outta here. I don’t have to take this abuse.

You won’t have Wally to kick around anymore.

I hope you’re happy.

If you’re an optimist, you haven’t been paying attention.

Well, I ain’t going ANYWHERE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Yer pal,
Satan

Well, shit howdy! I was hoping you would get the hint and go. Damn!

No, hey, love you S.A.T.A.N. We both know what that name means now, don’t we?

Kisses all around
Byz

Un-fuck all of ya. I’m staying!

One complete set of morals for sale to highest bidder, new in box.

“Ciao, my dears, I have to leave you”

“Bye, baby, wish you well. Have fun”

“I can’t keep on flirting with you, ladies. I got caught”

“God is sending me to deeper waters…”

Man! What the heck is all that mushy-waving-good-bye??? It is just like the ones that post their “Hi, I’m new here, please be gentle” threads (with some exceptions).

So far the only reasonable one was Trumpy303’s post about him getting away for a while due to Floyd’s threat, but the others? C’mon!

Why not creating an exclusive “good-bye” thread? Sheesh!

I got excited and clicked on this thread without reading who the OPer was… I had so hoped it was C3 :frowning:

“I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it,” Jack Handy

I’ve been the excuse for all kinds of absurd behaviors. This one is trite.

This whole thread reminds me of a scene from Half Baked. (if you’ve seen it you know what I’m talking about, I don’t really care to elaborate - just a bunch of ‘fuck you’s’ as a guy quits)

It was funny… yup… sure was…

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

I just wanted to let you all know that I am going to sleep now, and I won’t be posting for at least the next eight hours or so.

Miss me.

Gonna leave? Okay then. You! Off my planet!

Byz, aren’t you just a ray of fuckin sunshine!? nee hee hee

Who loves ya? UH! :Þ

There is no right and wrong… only fun and boring.

I am leaving!! just for a while…because I am going to get laid…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Unforgiven