That is fucking it.

I am quiting thins forum forever and ever, and nothing will make me return. I am tired of people not lauding onto me constant praise and compliments. For the women not to constantly post about my sexual prowess. I am also tired of people ignoring my superb inreligent well researched posts.
I am clearly the most inteligent person on this small humble forum, nay the most intelligent in the history of sentience.
You are all fucking idiots if you think you could ever prove me wrong, because I FUCKING KNOW EVERYTHING, BITCH!
I am tired of your pitiness.

I am leaving this forum forever, meaning that you will never ever see the posts of the most intelligent person ever, meaning that your lives will be dimmed forever.

Farwell, you arrogant jackasses.

Inreligent is now a word, because I NEVER, EVER make mistakes.
It will now replace intelligent.

Good riddance !!

How can you say that to me, The most intelligent man in the universe?
Do you wish to fight me?

Rit’s ronounced "rinrelligent, Raslan2

When come back bring pie.

I just have to ask: What the hell?

If you are serious, fine, whatever.

If this is a parody, can I get a link?

It is a general parody of 'I am leaving" threads. Probably the most lame and attention whorish thing to do.

I’m guessing it’s related to this

No, and it’s been stated above.

I’m just trying to parse your thread title.

What’s that, and did it give consent?

Irreligent? Is that a contraction of “Irrelivent” and “intelligent”? Jus wonderin’.

Don’t you realize I am truly leaving?

Why are you not begging me to stay?

NOOOOOOOOO! Please come back Poster X, we didn’t mean it! And please don’t say "I’M LEAVING, HELLO?!?!?!?!?! YOU WON’T HAVE MY RAPIER WIT NOR MY G0DLY WANG TO SUCK ON LIKE A TEAT! WHAT, YOU DON’T CARE? FINE, I’M LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVING!

NO, REALLY, I AM? SEE? LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE! I’M GONE NOW … YOU JUST HEAR THE ECHOES OF THE HUNDREDS OF LAMENTING WOMEN AND CHILDREN WHO HAVE LOST THEIR ONLY ROLE MODEL IN THIS PSOTER-EAT-POSTER WORLD!

I’M LEAVING NOW! TOTALLY! I’LL BE GONE FOREVER!"

YEAH! DON’T SAY THAT! COME BACK!

And where are the pictures?

Why are you all not crying out in protest as is iampunha?

And how is the language choice contributing to gender construction, that’s the real question. Is “it” merely an object being fucked whilst “that” is doing the fucking and thereby asserting its own agency?

HE’S FUCKING LEAVING! CAN’T YOU SEE?

ASLAN2, WHAT CAN WE DO TO KEEP YOU HERE?

I HAVE IT! ASLAN2, YOU WILL BE OUR NEXT …

CECIL!

Leaving? C’mon, it’s Aslan!

Sure, it’ll look like he’s gone for good, but just you wait until tomorrow morning at daybreak. He’ll pull that broken-slab, back-from-the-dead stunt again and expect all of us to fall down all oh-so grateful that wonderful old Aslan has return to save us all.

Smug fucking bastard.

No Aslan!!! Don’t leave us! What will those little bastards from Narnia do now?!