That is fucking it.

I must be getting older, things seem to make less and less sense these days.

It is clear that IS = 15, are you saying THAT is under age? How old is IT? That THAT fucked IT is clear child abuse, unless IT is also under age.
Bippy, trying to make things much clearer

You can’t leave. Go on try it. I tried to leave earlier and the door has been locked shut and the windows have all been boarded up.

Looks like we’re all stuck here with each other.

It’s a perfectly cromulent word.

This forum will be embiggened by Aslan’s absence.

Oh. I thought this was performance art. I didn’t want to spoil the moment.

Okay, then. Let’s see. <ahem>.

Say hi to Aslan1 when you see him. :dubious:

Well, I don’t care about you leaving, so nyah.

In fact, I don’t even care enough to reply to this thread. See this thing you’re imagining seeing? It doesn’t really exist. Because I couldn’t care less.

In fact, I didn’t open this thread in the first place. No, scratch that - I didn’t even see the title.

In fact, I didn’t visit this forum, because I care so litle about you leaving. Hell, I didn’t even visit the Net. I’ve never visited the Net, just so I could care as little as possible. In fact, I don’t even exist myself, so I can refrain from caring about you leaving one… little… bit…

Oh, what the hell. PLEASE DON’T LEAVE! THE DRONES NEED YOU! THEY LOOK UP TO YOU!

For someone leaving, you’ve sure been posting a lot in this thread.

Look, I got stuck at the door holding the damn parting gifts again! If yer gonna leave, hurry it up already. I got a year’s supply of Circus Peanuts [sup]TM[/sup] hear and they ain’t gettin’ any lighter pal. C’mon move it already.

Don’t go. It would suck.

Or something.

We don’t need Aslan2, I have highly placed sources that say Aslan2.1 is just about to be released.

You keep that up and someone’s liable to come along and nerve-staple you, y’know.

[sub]For some reason, that cracks me up every time I hear it. Nertz. Now I gotta go and dig up the CD, so I can play that one again.[/sub]