You're all a bunch of fucking idiots

The intelligent conversation that one would expect on this message board no longer exists. I am referring to the pro-war/anti-war posts. Instead of of simply posting your views of the subject, the debate has been reduced to “you’re an idiot because you disagree with me.” Despite my low post count I have lurked here for quite a while and am shocked at how these seemingly intelligent people have been acting. Because of the actions of a few idiots this message board has been ruined for me.

I will no longer be a participant on this board (okay, I haven’t participated as much as others have, so to you it may not be a big deal).

And just so there is no confusion, I am calling all of the “warmongers” and “Saddam lovers” who insist on acting like bullies on a school yard “Fucking Idiots.”

Go ahead and flame me if you feel the need. I will not read them. As of now, I am finished with this board.

Fuck You.

Well that was certainly a reasonable and intelligent post. Whew.

I am in awe.

Look, Coldfire-- Removing you mod whip is one thing, but this is just too much.

I have taken to adding these little postscripts when I am joking because many, many people don’t realize I’m not being serious. I don’t think Coldie is a bird on a bat. I’m just commenting on the similiar topic of these two threads. And just to make sure the postscript is longer than the actual post— How can we fuck you if you never come back?

this board is a reflection of humanity… humans are notoriously stupid :slight_smile:

Please don’t forget to stop at the customer service desk on your way out and fill out a customer satisfaction survey card. Thank you.

:: yawn ::

Birds On A Bat-I get the distinct impression that you are upset about something. I sense a little anger, are you okay?

How does one get through life being this sensitive and melodramatic?

Don’t let the door hit you where your chosen Diety split you!

What a drama queen.

I don’t even know what bandwidth is, but I’m pretty sure this is a waste of it.

YOU’VE lurked here for a while? i don’t think so.

Allow me to use my new phrase (generously provided by Sauron) for the very first time:

Well, isn’t that the pot calling the kettle Shirley…

[roy&dale] Happy traiiils to you…until we meet again[/roy&dale]

Buh bye

Me, too. I’m leaving this board forever!

I’m leaving this board forever.

This rant does not even warrant a pie reference.

You know, I think your message would have had a more dramatic effect if you hadn’t double posted it, Lib. :smiley:

I’m leaving this thread for another one.

bollocks. the OP is definitely reading this thread, or he wouldn’t have created it.

anyway, Any picks for Next Years oscars?