Fuck you, you misshapen result of a poorly aimed handjob!

I would just like to extend a hearty “FUCK YOU!” to the now ex-SDMB scummy ejaculate sample hillbillyboy. Frankly, I’m fucking amazed that one single person could be such a crackhead, messed up individual. What the fuck kind of messed up felchate-for-brains offspring of a premature ejaculation thinks that it’d be a good idea to stalk another SDMB poster around the board, dropping references and links to a thread started by that other poster on sexual habits? I mean, what the fuck is up with you? Clearly, you must have some kind of twisted disorder. Certainly no normal person would display the anti-anal anal fetish that you must have. I’m sorry if you are experiencing such difficulties with your own sexu - aw, FUCK THAT! Hell, if I’m sorry, you’re a creepy prick anyways! Since you’ve been booted off the SDMB (Yaaaaaaaay MODS!), why don’t you, for your next stunt, kindly tie your genitals to the top rung of a ladder and jump, thereby sparing humanity from your putrescence henceforth. Have a nice day.

~Grelby

[sub]Is this even legal for the Pit? I hope I’m not overstepping here…[/sub]

cough

Bad thread title, bad bad bad…

I don’t usually get so worked up. Sorry everyone.

:o

Hmmm… I’m guessing you’re annoyed with our little visitor? :smiley:

He did seem to be a real nutjob - I wonder what his malfunction is?

He may have set a record for quickest banning…

How did you guess galen? :smiley:

I would not be surprised if he did indeed set a record.

16 minutes.

Impressive isn’t the right word - I guess appalling fits. I’ll confess to some curiosity as to what the deal was. I hope it wasn’t someone hillbilly queen knows in real life, but I got the impression it was.

Ah well, outside the Boards is none of my business, I s’pose.

A sad and boring little troll.

I don’t think hillbilly queen knows this jerk. 7 posts, almost identical. What a wank.

I’d say that little display goes beyond trolling, and I hope the admins contacted the little pecker’s ISP.

{{{{Grelby}}}}

He’s not someone I know. I think he was pissed that there was another hillbilly person here. He had to search thru 5 pages of posts to find that thread.

Glad to hear it. Weird person, that.

And here I thought this thread was actually about handjobs.

Anyway, on hillbillyboy’s SDMB profile, his biography says

and his interests are

Sounds like someone had a chip on his shoulder. Good riddance. If “Immature Assholity” was an Olympic event, our ahem esteemed former colleague would be a gold medalist.

-Dirty

He’s back

Yeah, now he calls himself TurboDoucheBag.

Pity his mother didn’t use one…Drano-filled.

Me too. I suppose it says something about the SDMB that it never occured to me that this thread would be anything but a highly amusing anecdote.

I saw the posts from this wacko, and they were almost all identical… then I saw a post that looked very identical to the ones that I saw earlier, under another username. He’s back, all right. Maybe by now, he’s been banned under his second incarnation? WHo knows… but he didn’t seem like a good sort anyhow.

Okay, someone has to say it…

Grelby that was awesome! 9.7/10 :smiley:

:: Doffs hat ::

The subject of the OP was absolutely nuts, as well as terribly rude. I’m sorry you’ve had him happen to you hillbilly queen.

greetings, fellow Canuck! Where are you?

Best.Insult.Ever!

Nenya_Elizabeth and Binarydrone, thank you :o. I guess I was inspired… but which one of the insults are you referring to?

[sub]I’m rather proud of the ladder comment, myself[/sub]

Thank you everybody, Grelby I don’t want to creep you out, but there’s a woman in TN, that’s probably old enough to be your mom, who has a major crush on you. :wink:

Not creeped out hillbilly queen just a bit embarrassed/flattered is all :o.

As long as you don’t get hillbilly king mad at me ;).