Fuck you, moderators.

Yep, I said “fuck you”.

Mods, I post this here because the pit is the place to to bring complaints to. I know that, you know that, so here it is: I’ve been here for a decade. I remember when you people had to keep Jack Dean Tyler from forcibly sewing foreskins on people… those were the days. Anywho, about a year ago I go stop posting because I’m No where near a computer. And when I come back, what do I find? I find this draconian speech code that is causing every other thread to be titled “fornicate this” or “fornicate that”.

That’s a touch ridiculous, don’t you think?

I’ve only been gone a year, and I don’t really want to start any shit (can I still say “shit”?) because I like this board, but … “fornicate”? Really?

If you can explain to me a reason for this speech code, I’ll abide by it, but for now I think you’re cuntlapping, motherfucking, cocksuckers that can go fuck yourselves and lick my cock.

Gah, hit quote when I meant to hit edit.

I am interested in what you have to say and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

A one year subscription is only $7.99

I am interested, but scared about any newsletters. That’s true potty-mouth words he’s using. The big brains that run the SDMB told me so and now I finally realize just how scary and mean potty-language is. Darn!

(That last word is a joke–I don’t really mean to hurt anyone by using such strong language. I’m sorry. If it is not appropriate, I hope and pray that a moderator remove the D-word (preferably one like **Marley23 **who is, I’ve heard, noted for his good sense, level-headedness, impartial judgment and thinkinglyness.)

Memo to: The Complainers
Re: Language Restrictions involving the F-word, the C-word, etc. etc.

I think it’s kind of sad that this bothers you.

Complaint threads about the SDMB belong in ATMB. Please feel free to start any new complaint threads there.