@&##!! fucking drivers

Sorry about the @&##!!, but there isn’t a word that would fit the intensity of my anger right now. Luckily there was some Mich waiting for me at home…

So I’m driving down a FOUR FUCKING LANE highway, all the way over in the slow lane. My exit was coming up, and being the conscientious IDIOT I am I figured I’d better get over already (since I ALSO hate bastards who merge at the last second).

To my left is some SCHMUCK @##$$ in a rusty, beat up, seventies Eris-damned Ford pick-up truck. I was just a little bit past him, like, my headlights MAYBE were nudging the lead, and he starts to get over. I’m like, “Shit!” and honk my horn.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TURN DOWN YOUR FUCKING AM/ALLCOUNTRY/HICK RADIO so you can fucking hear that!

But, no, of course he just keeps plugging away. I was looking right at the guy, its not like he couldn’t see me, he just didn’t look and fucking got over. I was actually forced to get over onto the break-down lane. I was lucky there wasn’t some other beater broke down there.

I never laid off my horn and slowed down to get behind him. The son of a bitch never even checked his god damn mirror!

GET A DRIVER’S LISENCE IF YOU’RE GONNA DRIVE ON THE HIGHWAY.

[sub]Fuck.[/sub]

Ohh calm down…he probably needed to shave the 2 seconds it would’ve cost him to look off the time it was going to take for him to get to the liquor store faster.
:wink:
…I’ve often wondered if that’s why idiots tailgate…“Got me home five seconds quicker by tailgatin’ and weavin’ insanely through traffic…”
Mrs. Chalupa is fond of saying that these are the first people who start crying and whining when they’re in an accident: “Didn’t you see me weaving behind you? You didn’t get outta my way!!!”

…yeah, get outta the way of this, asshole.

…Fucking while driving is inherently dangerous.

Not if you do it right.

[sub]Not that I’d know HOW to do it right…[/sub]

I saw the same guy this morning. He was in the third lane over (almost the “fastest” lane) and doing a measly 7 MPH over the speed limit, which of course causes all the drivers who are trying to keep with the flow of traffic to veer around this statistical anomaly.

I gave him an evil stare as I passed him (on the left, of course, because that’s where one is supposed to pass other cars) and he still just looked straight ahead. Not like he’d remember anyway, because he would have actually had to have been paying attention last night to know I’m the same guy he almost killed.

Did I mention he wasn’t wearing a seatbelt? If only I had rotating spikes on my hubcaps…

Wait! I think this guys extended family lives in Louisville! In no other place that I have been are there so many people that just swerve into the next lane. I’m aghast when I see this and actually watch to see if they even look before or even during the manuver: they don’t. No exageration, every day I am almost sturck by one of these morons either going to or returning from work.

And don’t even get me started on the use (or specifcally the lack of use) of turn signals!

Bastards. I really sometimes wish I had an old beater so I could just hold my lane…well, maybe swerve into them a little. Fucksticks.

“A measly 7 MPH over the limit”?

Shit, he wasn’t in the fastest lane, and he WAS speeding (I have gotten tickets for less). The other day I was driving in the second from left-most lane at about the speed limit - on I-635 it’s 65. I have a left exit coming up in a couple of miles, and I like to get over towards there so I don’t get cut off in the last minute by someone in the HOV lane who suddenly realizes that if they don’t want to get in I-35 they need to be 3 lanes to the right.

I get pissed off over people driving slow in the fast lane too, but never if they are going several MPH over the limit.