Fun but fairly easy movie actor quiz for Oscars night

See how you do.

I got a 56 or 57 as I got cocky and too fast and click Gene Wilder for Gene Hackman.

57/57, but I only got Laurence Olivier by process of elimination - I had no idea who the picture was, but I knew it definitely wasn’t one of the other three choices. I recognized everyone else, although a few it took me a little bit and mentally cropping out hairdos and up-aging them.

54/57 due to a couple misclicks. I clicked Paul Newman when it was Robert Redford. One picture was very strange and I missed it as well. I forget which one. Clark Gable was kind of older in his picture, but I did get it right.

57/57. It was easy for me because these were mostly actors I grew up with.

Anyone else notice they said Bill Murray was in Jaws?

Full marks! Easy, but for a couple where process of elimination helped. Lee Van Cleef is not on my radar.

That was odd.

Same.

It was fun, but it would be a challenge a lot of the younger folks. Imagine trying to identify a bunch of current pop stars.

That would be tough for me. I don’t know so many of them at all.

57/57. I had the page slightly scrolled down and didn’t realize that there were clues above the pictures, but they were all familiar (albeit really young in most of the pictures).

I did the exact same thing. I also got an incorrect for Henry Winkler which was a WTF moment. I think what might have happened was an ad loaded late, making the page shift down so I inadvertantly clicked on the wrong one at the last second. So I got 55. But they were all so easy I could have typed the name in to a text box for the answer for all but 2-- I might have had a bit of trouble remembering James Cromwell’s name, and Lee Van Cleef I only got through process of elimination.

57 out of 57, that was super easy.

I had to laugh when I saw James Cromwell in there. I had just seen him in something about a week ago and completely blanked on his last name, finally had to look up one of his movies on imdb.

I got them all, most of them just from the picture before scrolling down to read the clue or see the choices. A lot of the pictures seemed to be from early in their careers or possibly even before they were famous, which sometimes made it difficult. For example I’m not sure I would have got either Michael Caine or Olivier except that they were the only Brits out of the four choices!

57/57, but nothing to strain ones waistcoat buttons over. I’d fail on a current popstar quiz, as well as on truly classic esoterica like “Yea or Nay’ Baby WAMPAS Star?”

51/57 oy.

I got 'em all, but it was fun to spend a few moments looking at pictures of handsome movie stars. I almost didn’t recognize De Niro. Also, how did I not know Sydney Poitier is Bahamian?

57/57 - I thought it was very easy, but the whole time I was doing it I was thinking of the younger generations of people that wouldn’t know even half of them.

57/57 same for me on Olivier. Too easy

57/57, only because I’m an old guy.