Funniest AI Legos

Perfect. Much obliged!

You’ve heard of Elf on a Shelf, but have you heard of…

I did many of those elf on a shelf back in December. I thought of redoing some in Lego, but I’m just gonna be lazy (and off-topic) and repost this grid of only some of them.

Summary

Aloe vera on a capybara
Spider on a cider
Optimus Prime on an octopus lime
Alf on a calf
Jew in a stew
Bug on a drug
Strange on a range
Sheep in a jeep
Bert on a yurt
Nose on a rose
Link in a sink
Dog on a clog
Tangerine on a tambourine
Carafe on a giraffe
Vader on a tater
Godzilla on a gorilla
Antelope on a cantaloupe
Manitee on a vanity
E.T. on peepee
Coot on Groot

In space no one can hear you purr.

Ripped from the headlines…

Recreating a classic.

Blue Eye Samurai

That’s great.

Proof that the Superb Owl has been fixed.

I’m playing with the new Bard image generation, and it’s not good.

I asked for a Lego superb owl that is being influenced by the CIA, because it refused to draw a “superb owl that is fixed”. It is surrounded by people who have feelings, because it wouldn’t draw people “angry” or “protesting.”

I just tried ImageFX which is not good.

https://aitestkitchen.withgoogle.com/

(Edit, we might be taking about the same thing?)

Possibly it is the same back end. I asked Bard for the pictures through https://bard.google.com, which has only been possible since this afternoon or something.

Yeah, sounds like the same one. I just now tried the prompt that generated the image I posted in this thread at the “AI test kitchen”:

lego of a beautiful great horned owl with an x-shaped bandaid on its groin and wearing a vet cone.

And got this

I tried the prompt I used for the photorealistic image (photo of a beautiful great horned owl with an x-shaped bandaid on its groin and wearing a vet cone) and got very similar underwhelming images.

For now nobody can touch Bing/Dall E 3 for the level of comprehending a complex prompt. In this case it took me more than 20 tries there to get a couple of images I liked for the photo and lego owls, but that was because it wanted to wrap these style bandages around the owl’s legs with every prompt, and because it kept wanting to put the x of bandaids too high on the owl.

Hippie Trailhead Full of Zombies

Creamed Cheese

“Lego of a smug bald man in a robe watching two bears chase a lot of children in ancient Israel.”

If you are tired of Lego, I just found that Bing does Playmobil.

I’ve been watching a lot of Star Trek reruns lately.

I asked a similar question in the more generic AI art thread, but… is there a way to upload a photo and say “turn this into lego” or “turn this into playmobile” or what have you?

thanks!

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

NightCafé can get close to that. When generating an image, slide “Noise Weight” to the left; the less noise, the closer the output is to the start image.

A man, a plan, a canal – Panama!