Funniest AI Legos

It was in the prompt. I was originally trying to get a box set with “Alternate Ending of Big” on the box, but out of a (small) number of tries nothing worked.

Yeah, typical. I call it “yelling at the AI”. You try one argument and it goes sideways. So you try to triangulate. Sometimes a new, better argument occurs to you. Iterate, iterate, prompt prompt. It can be so time consuming, but when you hit gold so cool.

ETA: dunno if you’re using Bing, but quotes around phrases seem to help. Not enough, but I can tell the difference.

On the other hand, even with a quoted phrase “when come back bring pie”, we get weirdness like this:

Which I think is kind of awesome, but the AI won that round.

Looking at the realistic looking girl on the Lego box in the bottom row, it struck me that I’m pretty sure that is Curly Sue.

Camelot, Python-style:

Furry Convention:

Tis a silly place.

ehh - it’s only a model.

Lego “Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?”.

Bing refuses to allow me to try for the text “now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho”, so I changed machine gun to candy cane. And it drew a shirt with a machine gun.

‘lego guy saying “now I have a machine gun, ho ho ho”’

This prompt negotiation gets way weird.

Tried this a lot of times. This is the closest I got to all of the elements in one image (from this prompt).

Then I cheated and did two images.

Another attempt at a Monty Python scene. “This is an ex-parrot”.

Went for a video. The ratio needs to be 16:9 so first I expanded the image through uncrop to make it 1024x576, then ran it through Stable Video Diffusion at Huggingface. It ended up only rotating the scene instead of moving the characters.

The bear is doing something with whatever it’s holding.

“Pan Fried Goo” at Playground AI:

Imgur

Seriously, this thread makes me laugh so hard I cannot draw breath.

I finally managed something vaguely like that, except Susan is too Big.

What is this referencing? Thanks.

One of the most-frequently-resurrected threads in SDMB history: people suffering the Mandela Effect, and insisting that there was another ending to the movie “Big,” in which the female lead also became a young girl. (Answer: no, there’s no actual evidence that this alternate ending ever existed, but there was a TV movie in which something similar happened.)